Transfer .pkm 6th generation

angel6611

Well if you are talking about injecting pokemon into your X/Y game like Pokecheck allowed you to do in Black/White, you need a Japanese cart and the Cyber Save Editor 3DS by Cyber Gadget (which can only be imported from Japan) for starters. If you don't have those, then you are out of luck right now.

If you are talking about transferring Pokemon from Black/White to X/Y, then you need to use PokeTransporter along with Pokebank.

No, no, I have not it.

Then you can't do what you are wanting to do. Right now, the only way to inject custom Pokemon into X/Y requires those things that I mentioned. If you get those, you can manually hex edit your save file or use PKHeX to take the guess work out of it. However, again, you must have a a Japanese cart and Cyber Save Editor 3DS to do this.

Then you can't do what you are wanting to do. Right now, the only way to inject custom Pokemon into X/Y requires those things that I mentioned. If you get those, you can manually hex edit your save file or use PKHeX to take the guess work out of it. However, again, you must have a a Japanese cart and Cyber Save Editor 3DS to do this.

Thank you very much!! Sounds complicated. I hope that in the future it can do online by means of DNS.