Load emulator save file into original cartridge

Tarvis

I'd like to say hello, as it is my first post here.

I want to ask about:

1. Is it possible to import an external save from an emulator into an original cartridge of pokemon platinum? Also can I make a backup save from the original cartridge, that will be compatible with emulators?

2. I have some *.sav files from the 3rd generation, is it possible to send pokemons from the roms with a flashcard into the original platinum cartridge?

3. Is it at lest possible to import *.sav files into original cartridge of pokemon FR/E?

If this topic was discussed on this site before I'd be grateful for links.

1. http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?16601-NDS-How-to-Backup-Restore-your-retail-cartridge-save-file-for-DS-games

2. It would be easier to use the pk2pk tool Kaphotics made, located here: http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?41681-Time-Capsule-Transfer-Tool-(-pk2pk-) . Just use it to convert the 3rd gen pokemon to 4th gen pokemon, then put those in the Platinum save file.

3. Don't know about that one.

1. Which of the methods is the easiest and the most reliable. Which is better for this process DSL or DSI? Which accessories should I use?

2. What do you mean by "put those in the Platinum save file"?

3. I thought, that if it is possible to import and export saves in pokemon 4th gen ,then maybe it could work with 3 gen cartridges.

1. I'm cheeking out the guide and going to decide soon, but I would like to know your opinion.

2. Do pokemon transferred using this method, differ in any way from those transferred by official method?

1. Does Action Replay DSi work with HH/SS/B/W/B2/W2? I mean bucking up and restoring saves.

2. Can i transfer saves from PC to the AR DSi?

3. Does AR DSi work with games other than pokemon? (backup/rstore)

4. Does it allow to run homebrew (roms included)? Does it work like flashcart?