Request: Completed Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs file including the extra missions

Hello,

I have tried searching high and low for a file that has this (including doing the search on this site, but the only one I came up with was one that had the extra missions but otherwise was a clean save), but I was hoping to find a Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs file that has the extra missions for the transferrable pokemon completed but not transferred yet. The reason that the clean-save file isn't what I want is because no one else I know plays Guardian Signs, so it will be impossible to complete the Deoxys and other missions by myself.

I know that there is a completed file on gamefaqs, but the duc to sav file converter doesn't seem to work properly for it (I'm using Cyclods), and keeps ending with corrupted saves.

Not that I have such a save file, I just want to make a note that this tool can inject the missions, since they're no longer available online.

Also, please link to the GameFAQs save, so I can take a look at it.

Oh I know about that, and I found that in my search. There's also a pre-made save that has those injected, but has no story completed. The issue here is that the Deoxys (and I think the Heatran) mission requires 2 or more players to actually finish, which is impossible for me since no one I know actually plays the game.

As for the completed saves:

http://db.gamefaqs.com/portable/ds/save/pokemon_ranger_gs_b.duc