Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Replacing Sprites on Shoddy Battle

Re: Replacing Sprites on Shoddy Battle

If you want to change sprites in your Platinum game, the only way you can do that is through ROM hacking (via hex editors and whatnot, GBA games use lz-GBA and stuff), and even then it will not modify your cartridge directly. Sorry

This is for the simulator Shoddy Battle, which you can replace it with, yes, ANYTHING, even a picture of yourself or your favorite movie star. I don't care :/

But you can use them for whatever purposes you want since they are only recolors...

Mewtwo I will make one in a bit... but I have an essay to finish U_U
    Project Pokemon is:
    Spoiler

-----Fellowship----
    Gin: Yo

-----Laughter-----
    CuleX: TEE HEE

-----Fame---------
    Shining Mew2: Just put me on your sig >_<

-----Love----------
    0660: I love you.

-----Anger---------
    Mewtwo EX: DIE FAT AMERICAN!
    Mewtwo EX: DIE!!!!
    Mewtwo EX: Too much chicken?

-----Pee Pee--------
    Guested: ha ha
    Guested: pee pee

-----Evil Villains--------
    damio: I knew I was evil too

-----Friends----------
    Greencat: So like, I was in the neighborhood and wanted to say hi. So.. um... HI!

-----Excitement----------
    ParaDoX65: Yup, It's sure going to be exciting.

-----He's not done--------
    pokemonfan: I'm not done blabbering....

-----Requests----------
    UnderXRay: will be ready in a few minutes, i will pm you on when to come to the club.

-----Jokes------------
    Ziz: Drunk lol. Only kidding.

------Reward------------
    FLOOTENKERP: ZOMG Wraith, I finally was awarded for my hard work! Wraith, I got the event contrib badge!

------Good Lucks----------
    Phreen: Oh, so its your first year in college, well best of luck to you, hope you find what you want.

-----Denial----------
    Renegadeshroom: I refuse to accept that you have green hair!

----Because He Asked For It
    COBHC: You think you are old enough to quit on pkm? Well I think you sucked enough at it

----Russians--------
    SilentFox: Спасибо большое

-----Hygiene Problems--------
    Fallen: You haven't showered in two days!?! That's gross. MetaGROSS should be your favorite Pokémon..

-----Conspiracy----
    Randomspot555: Smogon isn't "attacking your creativity." They don't have elite squads of ninjas kidnapping you and forcing you to use Scizor.

------Owned by SCV------
    SCV: what you eat live rattatas?

-----Philosophy----
    Tbird: If a naked man trolls some animals in the woods and no one is there to witness it, did a naked man troll animals in the woods?

-----Fart...-----
    Wraith89: Fart

----------------------
    Together... we make Project Pokemon. Never forget all the good times we have had everyone!
    (If I forgot someone or if anyone wants a quote change, please let me know!)

Important Links
    PP Rules / FAQ / Inquiries / NO CHEATING / BBTags Guide / Anonymous BBS
    Guides I Have Written
    Competitive Battling Basics / Pokemon Black and White In-Game Movesets / Pokemon Black and White In-Game Battles / Gen IV Ability ID
    My Competitive Teams
    Divine Rights (Gen V) / Prometheus (Gen V) / Gloria in Excelsis (Gen IV) / Samson Agonistes (Gen IV) / Team Megaman (Gen IV) / The Misfits (Gen V)

Unhappy Re: Replacing Sprites on Shoddy Battle

LOL skunk linoone, anyways, can we change the sprites by noy only color, but by character, like changing Blaziken to mario. just wondering. also, how do i put the changed sprites onto my platinum game?

---------- Post added at 06:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:46 PM ----------

OH really, only onto shoody battles? awww thats makes me feel bad. Oh well, at least i can do it on shoody battles. but it would be pretty cool if we can do it on the game though, uhhh, hopefully it will be possible in the future...

MewtwoEX's Panda Spinda request... enjoy. It looks quite creepy in my opinion though :/

The missing spots? There are 2^32 combination of the placement of each spot... depending on its PID and whatnot. You fill out the dots in whatever place you wish.
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Project Pokemon is:
    Spoiler

-----Fellowship----

-----Laughter-----

-----Fame---------

-----Love----------

-----Anger---------

-----Pee Pee--------

-----Friends----------
    Greencat: So like, I was in the neighborhood and wanted to say hi. So.. um... HI!

-----Requests----------
    UnderXRay: will be ready in a few minutes, i will pm you on when to come to the club.

-----Jokes------------

------Reward------------
    FLOOTENKERP: ZOMG Wraith, I finally was awarded for my hard work! Wraith, I got the event contrib badge!

Phreen: Oh, so its your first year in college, well best of luck to you, hope you find what you want.

-----Denial----------

COBHC: You think you are old enough to quit on pkm? Well I think you sucked enough at it

----Russians--------

Fallen: You haven't showered in two days!?! That's gross. MetaGROSS should be your favorite Pokémon..

-----Conspiracy----
    Randomspot555: Smogon isn't "attacking your creativity." They don't have elite squads of ninjas kidnapping you and forcing you to use Scizor.

------Owned by SCV------

-----Philosophy----
    Tbird: If a naked man trolls some animals in the woods and no one is there to witness it, did a naked man troll animals in the woods?

-----Fart...-----

----------------------
    Together... we make Project Pokemon. Never forget all the good times we have had everyone!

Important Links
    Guides I Have Written
    Competitive Battling Basics / Pokemon Black and White In-Game Movesets / Pokemon Black and White In-Game Battles / Gen IV Ability ID
    My Competitive Teams
    Divine Rights (Gen V) / Prometheus (Gen V) / Gloria in Excelsis (Gen IV) / Samson Agonistes (Gen IV) / Team Megaman (Gen IV) / The Misfits (Gen V)

Emperor of the clone army Wiki ContributorFormer StaffEvent Contributor Mewtwo Ex's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by wraith89 View Post
    MewtwoEX's Panda Spinda request... enjoy. It looks quite creepy in my opinion though :/

The missing spots? There are 2^32 combination of the placement of each spot... depending on its PID and whatnot. You fill out the dots in whatever place you wish.

Thank you Wraith. I now have a drunk/confused panda. Hurray!

''Mewtwo Ex banned GOD!''

Shinies
    Spoiler

This sprite of Latias is from some Japanese site (I forgot the link but if I find it again I will reference it) but she may look rather cute on your Shoddy

I also added a Latios colored Latias. I did not do a shiny Latios colored Latias, but I may do that soon...

Also, I added the Haunter sprite from that website. It looks cool in my opinion.
    Project Pokemon is:
    Spoiler

-----Fellowship----

-----Laughter-----

-----Fame---------

-----Love----------

-----Anger---------

-----Pee Pee--------

-----Friends----------

-----Requests----------

-----Jokes------------

------Reward------------

-----Denial----------

----Russians--------

-----Conspiracy----

------Owned by SCV------

-----Philosophy----

-----Fart...-----

----------------------

Important Links
    Guides I Have Written
    My Competitive Teams

Emperor of the clone army Wiki ContributorFormer StaffEvent Contributor Mewtwo Ex's Avatar

This sprite of Latias is from some Japanese site (I forgot the link but if I find it again I will reference it) but she may look rather cute on your Shoddy

I also added a Latios colored Latias. I did not do a shiny Latios colored Latias, but I may do that soon...

Also, I added the Haunter sprite from that website. It looks cool in my opinion.
    Looks great. The Haunter one i mean. I think i did a drawing of him like that. Can you find a 150 in that site?

Shinies
    Spoiler

Yeah I have 150 but I do not think he looks so great. Nevertheless here you go.
    Project Pokemon is:
    Spoiler

-----Fellowship----

-----Laughter-----

-----Fame---------

-----Love----------

-----Anger---------

-----Pee Pee--------

-----Friends----------

-----Requests----------

-----Jokes------------

------Reward------------

-----Denial----------

----Russians--------

-----Conspiracy----

------Owned by SCV------

-----Philosophy----

-----Fart...-----

----------------------

Important Links
    Guides I Have Written
    My Competitive Teams

Yeah I have 150 but I do not think he looks so great. Nevertheless here you go.

The shiny one looks like it has had no effort put into it at all. :/ Thanks anyway.

Shinies
    Spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by Mewtwo Ex View Post
    The shiny one looks like it has had no effort put into it at all. :/ Thanks anyway.
    Because I palette swapped it? >.>
    The original shiny sprite looks rather shrinked.
    Project Pokemon is:
    Spoiler

-----Fellowship----

-----Laughter-----

-----Fame---------

-----Love----------

-----Anger---------

-----Pee Pee--------

-----Friends----------

-----Requests----------

-----Jokes------------

------Reward------------

-----Denial----------

----Russians--------

-----Conspiracy----

------Owned by SCV------

-----Philosophy----

-----Fart...-----

----------------------

Important Links
    Guides I Have Written
    My Competitive Teams

It would be pretty cool if someone made a sprite swap to make Swampert have Mudkip's sprite.

:P

Quote Originally Posted by Enzo View Post
    It would be pretty cool if someone made a sprite swap to make Swampert have Mudkip's sprite.

:P
    You can just go to the directory listed in the original post and grab two sprites of Mudkip and rename them to mswampert and fswampert and replace the existing sprites of Swampert.
    Project Pokemon is:
    Spoiler

-----Fellowship----

-----Laughter-----

-----Fame---------

-----Love----------

-----Anger---------

-----Pee Pee--------

-----Friends----------

-----Requests----------

-----Jokes------------

------Reward------------

-----Denial----------

----Russians--------

-----Conspiracy----

------Owned by SCV------

-----Philosophy----

-----Fart...-----

----------------------

Important Links
    Guides I Have Written
    My Competitive Teams

I think the site you're referring to is Pokésho. Here's a link to the sprite section for anyone interested. Some of the older sprites are GBA-style, and/or have a different style of shading.

Quote Originally Posted by Wichu View Post
    I think the site you're referring to is Pokésho. Here's a link to the sprite section for anyone interested. Some of the older sprites are GBA-style, and/or have a different style of shading.
    Yes. It is that website. And some of them do use GBA-style. At least in Shoddy you do not have to Index sprites or whatnot. But thanks for the link. I will be sure to reference them in the future.
    Project Pokemon is:
    Spoiler

-----Fellowship----

-----Laughter-----

-----Fame---------

-----Love----------

-----Anger---------

-----Pee Pee--------

-----Friends----------

-----Requests----------

-----Jokes------------

------Reward------------

-----Denial----------

----Russians--------

-----Conspiracy----

------Owned by SCV------

-----Philosophy----

-----Fart...-----

----------------------

Important Links
    Guides I Have Written
    My Competitive Teams

Quote Originally Posted by Mewtwo Ex View Post
    Thank you Wraith. I now have a drunk/confused panda. Hurray!
    now that you mention it, it looks like its both drunk and confused

<-- click me (and feed me pecha berries) and click me
    if you want to add me as a friend on facebook pm me
    I will accept any challenge, my platinum fc is 2879 5877 4443 my trainer name is ash, hg fc is 5113 5795 7676 trainer name RANDOM
    This probly will happen when you wake me up

sig by Ziz

Hey if it is not too late i would also like to make a request if its not too much of an issue..

Salamence - Goldish-Yellow and White like the layout of shiny latias and a green/white version.
    Rotom-h - Yellow like Rotom-s
    Milotic - Blue like color like Suicune
    Flygon - 1. Goldish-Yellow like Latias AND 2. Dark Shadow color
    Tyranitar - Dark Shadow color like SilentFox's Porygon evolutions
    Toxicroak - Gold/Yellow
    Slowbro - Shiny Suicune Blue

Please id really really appreciate it!

ohh and an infernape but like instead of brown more orange fire color
    Last edited by lordhmm975; Jan 29th, 2010 at 11:01 PM.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast