Gen5 Legality checker

Pokemoner

Oh, look, guys! Somebody needs to use a hack checker!

Better be an ass about it and assume he needs to use it for hacking purposes!

Oh, look, guys! Somebody needs to use a hack checker!

Better be an ass about it and assume he needs to use it for hacking purposes!

Considering that the only time you need to know if something is a hack is from a trade, and you can't trade anymore... Oh, and how many people use it for "getting their hack to pass"... yeah.

Edit: And by looking at the OP's posts, it's clear to me that he's not using it to check things obtained in a trade...

Edited by Hozu

With save file injection on gen 5 and poke transporter, gen'd pokemon and such are still possible, but its hard to be sure without pokecheck? It would be nice if they released the code for their checking, hell even in python or js, or any language really it would be great to at least help me debug pokmon I gen.

With save file injection on gen 5 and poke transporter, gen'd pokemon and such are still possible, but its hard to be sure without pokecheck? It would be nice if they released the code for their checking, hell even in python or js, or any language really it would be great to at least help me debug pokmon I gen.

Well thank you for proving my point to all of the defenders of the .pkm file support of Pokécheck. You're a shining example of the users who abuse the site.

It's against the policy of Pokecheck to use it to try to make hacks appear legal.

Hacks do not need to be strictly legal to function in the game.

not true even hacks can pass transporters checks

Legal = Could have been legit, but there's no way to tell if it's legit or hacked with just the Pokémon data alone.

However, some hacks that aren't completely obvious may get through.

After the hundreds of pokemon i have transported to Kalos... I did a little testing on my own to see how secure this hack check really is. I have been meaning to share this or i may have already done it too, but the new legitimacy checks from Nintendo don't quite do the job they are advertised as doing. You can insert some very severe disgusting creations on the new games. Those being from events missing ribbons and such, to passing certain events without the shiny check they should carry and more. So far the only thing that has stopped me is either a pokemon like Wailord for example having Hydro Cannon (still legit Wailord but taught an attack via code or edit). Some abilities get blocked. Certain nicknamed pokes despite not being offensive. (There was something that made me rage because of the check's stupidity)

This look-up was done done to see how strict the transporter check really is. Considering i have 8 boxes of legit shinies, hacks are 100% blocked from getting to me and it was vital that first hand experience with the program to assure quality pokes are obtained and not hacks.