Possible to Pokegen a 6IV legend from DPPt/HGSS?

LunchboxBear

I'be been asked to gen the Pokemon below. And they have to come from a 4th gen game. I'm having trouble making them 6IV, though. They won't pass a check and it won't pop up in the PID Finder window. My question is if it's possible to get 6IV Legends in the 4th gen games. I've searched Google and this site. Thank you for your help

[Pokemon] Palkia

[Level] 100

[Nature] Hasty

[iVs] 31/31/31/31/31/31

[Ability] Pressure

[Pokemon] Dialga

[Level] 100

[Nature] Quiet

[iVs] 31/31/31/31/31/31

[Ability] Pressure

[Pokemon] Giratina

[Nickname] Rangeki

[Level] 100

[Nature] Lonely

[iVs] 31/31/31/31/31/31

[Ability] Pressure

Well, I'm assuming that you are trying to get them past the hack checks of Bank, which means that you are putting something illegal on them (a move, etc.) I'm not going to go into a tutorial on how to do that as there are plenty of places to teach how to do it if you search google.

However, if you are trying to gen it to go into a gen 4 game, that's possible. For example: https://www.pokecheck.org/?pk=10160137

If you are having difficulty making them from scratch, just use a pokecheck pkm as a base and alter it to your liking. Just pay attention to moves as that has been causing many hang ups for transferring.

It's the IV spread that's hanging me up. It's saying that it doesn't match the PID through pokecheck.

Did you look at the link that I posted? It's possible to do it.

Not sure what you are doing, but you are doing something wrong.