My thoughts on Project Pokemon

Project Pokemon is 1 of the best websites on the internet for pokemon

Its easy, convenient for events, well designed, moderated by excellent people and best of all, it has me as a member!......rofl, jk

My suggestions for the site?

All the GBA Japanese event pokemon and egg moves in the pokedex

Once all of the above have been furfilled, this website will be better than serebii

For me at least there is activity .... it may not be every few minutes but then I can't catch up .... like I really can't catch up with operation sports (sports video game forum ... one minute your looking at a one page thread next minute it's a 15 page thread -_- )

The site is great but too many mistakes like:

GIULA instead of GIULIA Ranch Pokemon

Hacked Jeremy Ekans

Hacked Shiny 10 Aniv Pokemon

Hacked GCEA with incorrect Class

Once those are fixed the site will improve.

We don't have GCEA pokemon posted.

Also I was not aware that the Jeremy Ekans was hacked. Can you please provide proof of this, and if you have a legit one, would you mind uploading it?

The site itself has alot of things about it that are to be admired. For one thing, the moderators and admins aren't overly intimidating like some sites where they only post every once in a blue moon. Kinda like the ominous all-know all-powerful god figure of each forum. These guys usually just pop in and chime in on regular threads and conversations. User-Friendly FTW.

Another thing is the ready avaliability of events for users to obtain if they so choose, as well as the generosity of the members who contribute them. My only kink here with that are, like Kelly said, some of the mistakes. However, in due time those mistakes will gradually be fixed, ya know?

Lastly, I like the diversity of the groups here. It's not just a concentration of people from the US. We have Spanish and French contributors, as well as a wide variety of Pokemo Enthusiests who are ready to lend a hand or even just talk. It's a very friendly environment and I like it here alot.