What is PC Japan Eggs suppose to be?

Singe

What are the PC Japan Center Eggs suppose to show up as? Hatched? Common GBA Un/Restricted?

By PC Japan Center Eggs I mean

Sweet Kiss Poliwag

Petal Leaf Meowth

Iron Defence Bagon

Spite Absol

Wish Absol (Jap)

etc.

What are the PC Japan Center Eggs suppose to show up as? Hatched? Common GBA Un/Restricted?

By PC Japan Center Eggs I mean

Sweet Kiss Poliwag

Petal Leaf Meowth

Iron Defence Bagon

Spite Absol

Wish Absol (Jap)

etc.

2003 series is Common GBA Unrestricted

2004 & 2005 series is Common GBA Restricted

I have them so I know what they show up as. The Pokemon I mean, NOT the eggs.

Are those pokemon Singe listed included in the 2004-2005 series?

A few are:

2004 set includes:

Sweet Kiss Poliwag

Petal Dance Meowth

Leech Seed Oddish

Teeter Dance Bellsprout

He didn't list any from 2005.

So all 2004-2005 must be CGR and not CGU. You helped me with Poliwag the other day.

Ah thanks, one more thing.

If the Checksum is Invalid. It's hacked?

Checksums are easy enough to fix, but if you received a pokemon with an invalid checksum than somebody must have been messing with it in a hex editor. So yeah, you could definitely say it's hacked.

2003:

Wish Absol

Spite Absol

Teeter Dance Pichu

Wish Pichu

Iron Defence Bagon

Wish Bagon

Charm Ralts

Wish Ralts

Sweet Kiss Poliwag

Teeter Dance Bellsprout

Petal Dance Meowth

Leech Seed Oddish

What's the 2005 ?

Wish PCNY?

One thing I could never confirm is whether or not egg event pokemon can be shiny. I am also not sure how the pokemon were transferred to the game (I assume by slot-2, or by distribution machine, or gamecube disc, because they cannot be traded).

Anyone have a confirmed, legit, egg event pokemon that is shiny.

• 1 month later...

I think I made a mistake. 2003 are CGU, 2004 use the same Algorithm as Wish so those are funny. 2005 use CGR.

2003 that are going around are all CGU. A lot of old GBA events use this type like Negai Boshi and PokeBox. The Japanese Pokemon Center 2003 use this from what we can tell.

2004 that have been Pal Parked by Secure members and by some Japanese collectors are several types including Wild NDS or GBA. They also show up as Unknown GBA type. They are like the Wish events.

2005 are all CGR. People with the PokePark eggs have hatched some on RSE and they are all CGR. Many of the final GBA events from the late 2004-2006 era use the CGR algorithm.

The egg-born PKMS PokePark type of GBA should say Unknown.

Because if they were given in egg (which is why it is your ID and EO are of you player) it is sensible to go diamond as type unknown GBA For every egg-born PKMS appear GBA unknown type. And with the wish pkm the same, as with the PC Japan Ralts, Pichu, etc. ..

Los pkms nacidos de huevo del Pokepark no deben decir Unknown GBA type?

Porque si lo dieron en huevo (por eso se queda con tu ID y EO al abrirse) lo lógico es que al pasarlo al diamante salga como Unknown GBA type.

Porque todos los pkms nacidos de huevo del GBA aparecen Unknown type.

No es así?

Y con los de Wish igual, al igual que con los del PC Japon Ralts, Pichu etc...

Then with the PC Tokyo (Bagon etc. ..) goes the same? And then you mean that all downloaded Bellsprout, an example, having the same PID and ivs?

AH! and another thing, the Electabuzz festa, should not say Sinooh (Pearl) puts in the web where download Sinooh (Diamond)

Entonces con los del PC Tokyo (bagon etc...) pasa igual?

Y entonces quieres decir, que todos los bellsprout descargados, un ejemplo, tengan la misma PID e Ivs?

AH! y otra cosa, el electabuzz festa, no debe decir Sinooh (Pearl) porque pone el de la pagina Sinooh (Diamond).

I have never seen any JP PC 2004 events that pass with CGR. In fact, neither have Secure members.

Secure's previous Admin, I believe his name is DeGee, received the JP PC 2004 eggs himself. He palparked them himself and they are the most common set around. Another person, KJ also palparked a set that I have myself. She gave a brief description on the event and traded her set to a few people. There are also numerous other collectors that have sets of JP PC 2004 and 2005 eggs and most are/were from sites like Secure and ddoggs' site.

Can you please send me these PCJap 2004 eggs. Also, I am skeptical about DGee, as he has been known to have hacked pokemon in the past. That and he never lived in Japan, so I know for a fact he never received them from the event.

Nevertheless, please do send them if possible.

I have never seen any JP PC 2004 events that pass with CGR. In fact, neither have Secure members.

Who cares what Secure did see, and what did they not?

Secure's previous Admin, I believe his name is DeGee, received the JP PC 2004 eggs himself. He palparked them himself and they are the most common set around.

Get your facts straight.

My '04 sets (if by '04 set you mean the one with Meowth, Bellsprout etc etc) are undeniable Wild NDS or GBA, I just pal parked a few bellsprouts to see it. I may send the first one again to Sabresite (as it also has "invalid" trash bytes).

That would be perfectly fine. Adrenalize, do you remember how you acquired the 2004 set? I ask because over the years I have acquired numerous sets of legit 2003, 2004, and 2005 PCJP and PokePark events (both egg, and non-egg) and they all use the common gba event algorithm once I checked them after implimenting it with Legality. Surely not ALL of the sets could have been hacked in the same way, before people were aware of the algorithms (which I found out for the first time).

I am skeptical of the legit pokemon Secure claims to have, because quite frankly, nobody from that community has the programming or mathematical expertise to verify algorithms. In addition, they only knew of the algorithms through my program, just like everyone else. Many of them claim to use loadingNOW's program and it passes that, which is perfectly fine, however keep in mind that pac-legends was created using the algorithms I discovered and sent to loadingNOW via email.

Also nobody from Secure who acquired the JP pokes, ever went to Japan. I do not believe that Dgee did, or Yankees, considering both are teenagers NOW, and were EARLY teens back in 2002/3/4.

I appreciate people sending me the Pokemon for checking various things. I appreciate it especially for trash bytes, because unlike mathematical algorithms, or debugging game mechanics, it is not something we can do via reading the assembly. However if you send me pokemon to show me the legality, PLEASE make sure you are 110% sure they are legit, as in you know the person got it THEMSELVES. I know for a fact my sets are legit, even before I was aware of the algorithms, and checking them again only reinforced it.

Then I won't be much of help. I never said I have been to any event, mostly due to my country not hosting any. Homever, many of the japanese files I have were obtained in early '06, from one japanese source (I won't mention him, yet it is possible you know him). It was way before algorithm discovery, and since those files confirm now with available (or assumed) information, I may only assume the ones I have are legal. I do Pal Park them though, so I still may send them occasionally to improve trash bytes checkinh.