Is everyone here sure Gen 6 has not been hacked by now?

momenttt

I am seeing A LOT of 6 IV and 5 IV shiny Gen 6 pokemon, including legends recently. Like within the past couple of days even. Even on online wifi battles. I know that cloning is possible but it is more than that. Just this morning I have fought 3 shiny xerneas, I have not even seen one ever since this morning and assumed they weren't even available regularly yet.

There has also been many shiny kalos pokes I have run into this week. I have also noticed they have been being offered more on forums.

Is everyone sure that it is not possible?

Or did something recently come out this week?

Edit: Just figured out they are shiny locked. How could I have possibly been able to encounter not one but two in free wifi battle?

I am seeing A LOT of 6 IV and 5 IV shiny Gen 6 pokemon, including legends recently. Like within the past couple of days even. Even on online wifi battles. I know that cloning is possible but it is more than that. Just this morning I have fought 3 shiny xerneas, I have not even seen one ever since this morning and assumed they weren't even available regularly yet.

There has also been many shiny kalos pokes I have run into this week. I have also noticed they have been being offered more on forums.

Is everyone sure that it is not possible?

Or did something recently come out this week?

Edit: Just figured out they are shiny locked. How could I have possibly been able to encounter not one but two in free wifi battle?

1. Datel's Powersaves 3DS has "Pokemon Shiny Code"

2. People can breed 5-6 IVs easily now.

Some very were apt members are able to decrypt the save through xoring and stuff,

but so far the checksum is the problem, so no insertion means available on our end.

To prevent any derailment, "reverse engineering" how Datel does it is not gonna work; everything is done server end.

XML manipulation and whatever not won't get us what we want in terms of "Gen 6 hacking"

Hope these details help you :)

Yea, pretty much what was said above.. although the true problem seems to be the hash tables and whatnot.. The keystream makes life hard since theres no real way to isolate it from the hash as far as i know. Other than that, I believe OmegaDonut was the one that said he was able to do a sort of 'spoof' on the powersave header checksum, and also Datel's servers can handle the AES-256 MAC so long as the hashes are correct.

Thank you for the replies guys!

So is an action replay what supports these powersaves? So if I purchased one will I be able to create legal shiny pokemon in X and Y? Would I be able to trade them to my friends as well? Would it essentially be a paid for pokecheck?

Are you also able to clone items with these powersaves?

Also could I create shiny kalos Pentagon pokemon with the powersaves that are able to fight online and be traded to friends?

I am not interested in trading to people on the GTS or passerbys I just want to send cool pokemon with items like masterballs and focus sashes to my personal friends who own pokemon x and y who have been loosing interest lately and getting them some shiny perfect pokemon with cool items will entice them to play more and stand a chance against me when we battle :)

I want to trade them directly but some are out of state at college but are in my friends list on my DS so I.would be.trading them over a long distance via WiFi. These are who I really want to send them to, my friend Jessica is at Penn state and refuses to play with me anymore since I beat her in November :(

So many questions, so little time.

So is an action replay what supports these powersaves?

It's by Datel, who owned AR.

It doesn't work like codes though: think of it as an save editor (not ram) that we have no control over.

All "codes" are on their server side.

We can only select the options they have, can't add custom codes.

Stuff like "shiny encounter", "pokemon encounter mods" cannot exist.

So if I purchased one will I be able to create legal shiny pokemon in X and Y?

Tough question on the "legal bit".

Well, you can make your existing Pokemon shiny.

(internal game mechanics: PID stays, but Trainer ID will change.

PID remains legal, but if TID/SID pair is not legal than good luck.

Well, that's when they crack the algo for TID/SID)

Would I be able to trade them to my friends as well?

It mods save file, so if you could trade with them, you can trade with them.

Note that unreleased items/pkmn and shiny locked pkmn cannot be traded across WiFi, only local wireless.

Would it essentially be a paid for pokecheck?

???

Since when Pokecheck requires payment?

Are you also able to clone items with these powersaves?

Even better: there's a code to x999 the item slots. (not all at once though)

Also could I create shiny kalos Pentagon pokemon with the powersaves that are able to fight online and be traded to friends?

You can shinify whatever you already have.

I am not interested in trading to people on the GTS or passerbys I just want to send cool pokemon with items like masterballs and focus sashes to my personal friends who own pokemon x and y who have been loosing interest lately and getting them some shiny perfect pokemon with cool items will entice them to play more and stand a chance against me when we battle :)

I want to trade them directly but some are out of state at college but are in my friends list on my DS so I.would be.trading them over a long distance via WiFi. These are who I really want to send them to, my friend Jessica is at Penn state and refuses to play with me anymore since I beat her in November :(

So making Shiny Pokemon to beat them.. will make them want to play with your more? :D

As long as it ain't banned online, you can use them.

You can't use it like Pokegen and whatever not, and please do not ask ><

Extra note:

I've read that Shiny locked stuff and unreleased stuff can participate in unrated battles.

Well yes making them some great shiny kalos pokemon will surely entice them to stay, especially throwing in megastones and masterballs.

Kicking their butt with the chance they can kick my butt is a different story ;http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00IVJ1M7M/ref=mp_s_a_1_4?qid=1396455479&sr=8-4&pi=AC_SX110_SY165_QL70

Is this the latest version that I should purchase that will do this or us there another better one?

Also upon doing more research on this subject I have come across some rumors that you can get your 3DS blocked and pokemon game banned from reading and online battles from using these codes. Is this true?

Does anyone know of this actually personally happening from someone using these power saves?

Does anyone else have experience in using these and having problems? As in corrupted games and being banned and having consoles bricked?

I also don't want to ruin my friend's save files, is there any way to know that the pokemon your sending are not going to cause problems? Or items that are generated?

Also upon doing more research on this subject I have come across some rumors that you can get your 3DS blocked and pokemon game banned from reading and online battles from using these codes. Is this true?

I can't give a definite answer here, but I've never heard nor experienced anything like this. Could just be fear mongering and nintendo paying people. I've used my powersave ~300 times or so if i had to guess, and no problems here

Does anyone know of this actually personally happening from someone using these power saves?

Does anyone else have experience in using these and having problems? As in corrupted games and being banned and having consoles bricked?

Not here.. for me its like a 1/100 chance of getting a corrupt save, and thats why i keep automatic backups on so i can just restore the save and try again.

I also don't want to ruin my friend's save files, is there any way to know that the pokemon your sending are not going to cause problems? Or items that are generated?

Nothing is wrong with the items.. its just 4bytes of data, nothing too complex. As for the pokemon, theres gonna be some things that are off that will show its not legit, but nothing bad will happen from owning it..

I've used my PS hundreds of times, let my maxed out pokemiles update to PGL, battled with diancie and M-lati@s in a street battle, and a bunch of other stuff.. Nothing has happened yet.

Thank you for the replies I really appreciate it!

So amazingly the item I JUST posted has become unavailable, I do not want to purchase the wrong item so will I be able to do all of what we are discussing with this as well?

http://www.amazon.com/Action-Replay-Powersaves-Cheat-Device-Nintendo/dp/B00CQ9L1Z6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1396461069&sr=8-1&keywords=nintendo+3ds+powersave

And what do you mean by the pokemon will be "off" in some ways? Is there any ways to ensure they do not seem "off" at all in the event that I may get in trouble for using them in online battles or by trading them via wifi? Or even sending them to pokemon bank for storage?

Thank you for the replies I really appreciate it!

So amazingly the item I JUST posted has become unavailable, I do not want to purchase the wrong item so will I be able to do all of what we are discussing with this as well?

http://www.amazon.com/Action-Replay-Powersaves-Cheat-Device-Nintendo/dp/B00CQ9L1Z6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1396461069&sr=8-1&keywords=nintendo+3ds+powersave

And what do you mean by the pokemon will be "off" in some ways? Is there any ways to ensure they do not seem "off" at all in the event that I may get in trouble for using them in online battles or by trading them via wifi? Or even sending them to pokemon bank for storage?

Thats the one I ordered.

Also I just mean certain parts of the pokemon data may be incorrect/invalid to that of it's legitimate counterpart. It really doesnt matter though.. It'll still be usable, just wont be legit. For example, the Japanese wonder cards.. if you get those pokemon, they will not only have the wrong dates on them, but will also have the wrong 3DS region.. but they will still be fine to use.

That's good to know they would just be minore changes that no one would really be able to notice, thank you for the info and reassurance :)

So I bought that action replay and the NDS adapter just because it seemed easier to use for someone who has never done anything like this before.

So that brings me to my next question, will using these items both be easy for a beginner who has never done it before? Or when I receive ny items tommorow am I going to be up until 3 am trying to figure it out?

LOL