HGSS Gyarados/sudowoodo level increase

Hello Everyone,

I am very new to this website, only creating an account extremely recently.

Anyway down to business. I have been working on a rom hack of Hg. The hack entails having only the pokemon invented in the second generation. Meaning, any pokemon that was considered new when Gold and Silver came out (152-251), are in the game. My game also has a steep level curve. The issue is, i have edited most of the trainers and wild pokemon to have a higher level, although the interactable pokemon in the game such as the Sudowoodo and the Red Gyarados have not been. I do not know how to edit their levels. I am not sure if this is in the PPRE tool, because I am not too good with understanding the "events" portion of the game. My question is, how do I edit them.

All help is appreciated.

It will mean so much to me if someone could help me fix this issue I am having.

thanks,

Troll_Law

• 2 weeks later...

In PPRE go to Lake of Rage, in scripts or maybe functions, there will be a portion of the script that says Wildbattle 128 30 256 or something along those lines, just change the 30 to the new level. As for sudowoodo it is pretty much the same except I have no idea where he is

In PPRE go to Lake of Rage, in scripts or maybe functions, there will be a portion of the script that says Wildbattle 128 30 256 or something along those lines, just change the 30 to the new level. As for sudowoodo it is pretty much the same except I have no idea where he is

You have no idea how happy I am right now!! Thanks so much!! Omg!!!!! :biggrin::biggrin::bidoof: