Page 50 of 51 FirstFirst ... 40464748495051 LastLast

Thread: Your first shiny Pokemon?

Re: Your first shiny Pokemon?

If I'm not mistaken, mine was a Geodude.

I was playing Diamond and ran into a shiney graveler, I thought something was wrong with my screen.

In a... picture... Yeah, I'll go with that

I got a shiny Gravelar in Emerald and then I got a shiny Bagon. I almost shat myself.

During a HGSS race on another site, I ran into a shiny Vulpix on route 37 in Soulsilver. I got mad because it wasn't a male one, therefore I couldn't name it "Trap Bait".
    Galdr - My Fanfiction
    Roy-Chibi - My deviantART
    Galdrchan - My Youtube

Mew i had it on Yellow, then traded to crystal. It was Shiny!
    -Mew

My first shiny was a Voltorb on Emerald. This was before I knew anything about shinies and I seriously thought it was a glitch in the game... Noobprobz.

My first shiny ever was the Red Gyarados, but I've had several others.

Crystal: Cleffa, Elekid, Pichu, Stantler
    Ruby: Swablu (Which I found last night, actually.)
    Sapphire: Carvanha/Sharpedo (The Sharpedo's pink. ><)
    Emerald: Linoone
    FireRed: Squirtle
    Diamond: Shinx, Ralts
    Platinum: Bidoof (><;;, Starly

I must be lucky or unlucky because a few of these shinies are crap pokemon. Like Bidoof...

I think my firts shiny was a Raticate I found in Pokčmon Gold back in 1999 I think. I found it outside the place where Zapdos is (sorry but I can't remember the english name of the place ). I was 9 at that time and I thought it was somehow "mutated" by the electricity of the zone. Then red Gyarados came but me and my friend knew it was a shiny pokčmon 2 or 3 years later.

My first shiny was a Red Gyarados on Pokemon Silver, I also have a shiny Wingull which i evolved into a Pelipper on Platinum, and also a shiny Magikarp on Platinum which is now a Red Gyrados. Also ran into a shiny Hariyama in Sapphire but it used whirlwind while attempting to catch it =/

Quote Originally Posted by OnyxSnow View Post
    FireRed: Squirtle
    was that the starter squirtle?

also my first natural caught shiny (not counting red gyrados in gold) was a blue psyduck i ran into in a cave the other day in diamond

before that i saw a yellow swablu in ruby but didnt catch it

My first legit shiny ever is a Chimecho in Pokemon Black
    I was confused because I have turned the cheat off, but still

I've gotten a shiny pidgey and mareep in Silver.. And a shiny durant in White. I believe I got another one in one of the games but I can't remember :x

cool my first shiny was the riolu you get from riley in iron island

My first REAL shiny without the Action Replay was a link trade for a shiny Gabite wich is now a Lv. 100 Garchomp... but before i started a shiny hunt, it started when my friend had a random encounter with a shiny wurmple,I felt jelous even though I was a female character (friends sister game b4 mine) because he evolved it to Beautifly, then thats when the hunt began!

I will never forget my very first shiny. Probably because I still have him lol. I was lucky enough to hatch a shiny Eevee in Gold. At the time I was very young and only thought it was a cool colored Eevee. I remember thinking, "Oh man, I wonder what it'll look like if I evolve into Flareon." I had no clue about happiness or the two new eeveelutions. I was quite surprised when, while staying up late one night, my Eevee began to evolve without the use of a stone. I am still amazed at the sheer badassness of a shiny Umbreon. I have yet to see a cooler looking shiny, and I don't think I ever will. Eevee/Umbreon is my very first shiny.
    “Video games are bad for you? That's what they said about rock n' roll.”
    ― Shigeru Miyamoto

Page 50 of 51 FirstFirst ... 40464748495051 LastLast