Anyone buy Pokemon Puzzle League?

Stu-Stu22

• 3 weeks later...

This was actually a really good game, believe it or not. My cousins have it, and I still play it from time to time. There was also a similar incarnation of it on the GBC.

Though honestly, Lorelei's Cloyster sounds like a pedo.

It's not a ripoff of any game. Puzzle League is an established series, first with Panel de Pon, then with the port to the US, Tetris Attack (SNES and GB) which was Yoshi & friends branded. Then came the Pokémon iterations for GBC and N64 (both very fun), the GBC version playing more like a SNES port (same story mode). Then a GBA and GCN release with no specific series branding (Nintendo) and finally a DS version with no branding.

Puzzle League is probably one of my all-time favorite games, and if any of you have or can get a hold of the game for DS, I'd love to play over Nintendo WFC.

• 2 months later...

Yes. I love this game. I have it, Pokemon Puzzle Challange (GBA) and Planet Puzzle League. Panel de Pon is good stuff and I do see myself getting any future titles in the series. It's too bad Planet Puzzle League is so bland. In PPC, I liked using Giovanni and his Persian. It's too bad you could not use Puzzle League Gary. His Nidoqueen made awesome sounds.

I'll play anyone in the DS one if he or she has it. I pretty much go for garbage battles over anything else.

i still have this game and it was fun

it all starded with tetris attack for the snes i played it all the time with mij mom :P

then i got pokemon puzzel league and finaly i got the gba puzzel league i sure spent a lot of time in these games (my fav puzzel game of all time)

• 3 weeks later...

Oh man, Pokemon Puzzle League is like.. my all-time favorite puzzle game ever~ <3 The N64 version, more so than the GBC one..

I still enjoy playing it from time to time. My boyfriend doesn't like playing against me 'cause I always beat him, though.. xD

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

I have the N64 game of it and I really did like the game. Always liked solving the puzzles and the 3d mode was fun with other players. Though once you get piled on by a giant junk block in 3d you can chain that so easily cause it tends to lag/slow down making it easier to swap blocks and thinking of chains.

I happen to have bought Puzzle League Express DSi Ware which brings back memories of the game.

• 2 years later...
  • 3 years later...