Pokémon X and Y: PKX Contribution

ReignOfComputer

Since there's a thread for previous games, thought one should be made for PKX as well to potentially aid research.

All Contributed Pokemon must be legit. No hacks or anything caught by cheating. Must be Legal, Some users will want these for competitive battling etc..

Also please feel free to share your pokemon even if the pokemon have already been posted, The more the better everyone is looking for certain Natures , Stats, Genders etc

I'm slowly dumping all the Pokemon from my game, will update my archive when I make any progress (Event Torchic also inside).

Edit: Should clarify that this thread is open for ANYONE to contribute their pkx?

20131102 PKX Colle&#.zip

20131102v2 PKX Col&#1.zip

20131104 PKX Colle&#.zip

JP Event PK6.rar

20131102 PKX Colle.zip

20131102v2 PKX Col.zip

20131104 PKX Colle.zip

JP Event PK6.rar

Edited by theSLAYER

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
I would like to contribute my pkx files, I have only extracted these pkx files... however some of them have hidden ability and two of them are shiny so it could help with research :smile:

Hey there~

Rubén, I have these questions regarding your shiny pokémon:

- How did you get them? (in-game [xy], from pokébank, custom-made)

- Are they chained-shiny-pokémon?

Thank you!

Thank you evandixon,

Are you 100% sure? I am researching the PID generation in XY.

Since Rubén seems to be good with coding Pokémon, I was wondering if he made these files outside of the game using his apps (or something similar).

Also, I'll really appreciate it if someone could post more shiny PKX files!

PD. Please include the gender of the pokémon.

-Hide

Thank you evandixon,

Are you 100% sure? I am researching the PID generation in XY.

Since Rubén seems to be good with coding Pokémon, I was wondering if he made these files outside of the game using his apps (or something similar).

Also, I'll really appreciate it if someone could post more shiny PKX files!

PD. Please include the gender of the pokémon.

-Hide

All pokemon were obtained ingame, the Pikachu was obtained with PokeRadar chain, Magikarp with Consecutive Fishing, all pokemon are unmodified...

It will be difficult to obtain pkx files with current patch encryption... good luck finding some on the internet

All pokemon were obtained ingame, the Pikachu was obtained with PokeRadar chain, Magikarp with Consecutive Fishing, all pokemon are unmodified...

It will be difficult to obtain pkx files with current patch encryption... good luck finding some on the internet

That's just great! I was suspecting they were CS pokémon, thank you very much Rubén.

I don't need that many shiny pokémon, maybe one or two. I read about a shiny charizard the other day, but I don't seem to find it. By the way, do you know if there's a thread/site with the PID calculation math/literature?

- Hide

• 3 weeks later...
How to transfer these pokemon in the game?

And... how to extract a pokemon from the game?

back before patch 1.2, when Instacheck can be used, it can be extracted from "viewing trades".

(Simple explanation: Trade data then was not encrypted)

As of now, there is no way to insert it.

Pokecheck May be working on something, but there's no way we'll know for sure.

Save hacking is nonexistent as of present, and as of now, no way of knowing how.

back before patch 1.2, when Instacheck can be used, it can be extracted from "viewing trades".

(Simple explanation: Trade data then was not encrypted)

As of now, there is no way to insert it.

Pokecheck May be working on something, but there's no way we'll know for sure.

Save hacking is nonexistent as of present, and as of now, no way of knowing how.

Thank you for your explanation :)

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

yahoo! with your korean, that brings me to two KOR Arceus!!! thank you! (im soooo into korean things)

Edit: the date met of KOR arceus was just not of this date. most likely the setup of the 3ds of the owner, and JPN arceus must be from pokebank cause the item is missing. (I put my events in pokebank too for safe keeping)