a few usage questions on project pokemon rom editor patch .14b?

hi i am cloud first post here:)

how would i use save state for my desume 9.9 x86 emualtor. the save state is for ppre becasue if i edit a rom, i dont want to start the game over just to see the changes, i want to contiue where i lfet off, now ive heard about save state but i need more info on it an how i would use it. and when i finish writing the rom using ppre, do i take that file an use it in the emualtor?

Edited by cloudhalo

ok an one last thing, for the pokmeon trainer editor section for the rom editor, what is u0 and form# ? when edit i the gym leaders pokemon they have this and i have no idea what they are? also under the gym leaders tab where u get to choose how much pokemon u want her to have there are thesr things called channel0 channel 1 etc what are those? lastly can i change the trainers pokemon ev's and nature, if so how?

Edited by cloudhalo

ok an one last thing, for the pokmeon trainer editor section for the rom editor, what is u0 and form# ? when edit i the gym leaders pokemon they have this and i have no idea what they are? also under the gym leaders tab where u get to choose how much pokemon u want her to have there are thesr things called channel0 channel 1 etc what are those? lastly can i change the trainers pokemon ev's and nature, if so how?

Well I can say I have no clue on everything here except your lastly. I'm fairly certain you cannot edit trainers evs and natures.

But check with Alpha, it's his program (or was)

He can be reached here

Well I can say I have no clue on everything here except your lastly. I'm fairly certain you cannot edit trainers evs and natures.

But check with Alpha, it's his program (or was)

He can be reached here

Alpha made PPRE 2.2

http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?27509-Project-Pokemon-ROM-Editor-2-(PPRE)

Try that instead of 0.14.

http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?303-PPRE-Project-Pokemon-s-ROM-Editor

2.2 doesnt help me with what i wanted to do. i used .14 to edit elite 4 pokemon an lance so they got lv 100, if any1 wants the rom pm me, only the eltie four first encounter have been changed, i was gonna edit gym leaders but decide it was a waste of time when the elite 4 pokemon will have level 100

2.2 doesnt help me with what i wanted to do. i used .14 to edit elite 4 pokemon an lance so they got lv 100, if any1 wants the rom pm me, only the eltie four first encounter have been changed, i was gonna edit gym leaders but decide it was a waste of time when the elite 4 pokemon will have level 100

legally you can provide the patch but not the rom. Please keep that in mind on our forums.