Updating my AR

Interface

I don't know if this is the right plae for this but I couldn't find anywhere else for it. I have the older version of the AR without Pokemon PLatinum on it. Now I just bought Platinum, and I can't use the Code Manager to update it. How do I add the game to my AR?

What version of Action Replay Code Manager do you have? Right-click on the Top part of your Action Replay Code Manager then select the option: About Action Replay Code Manager... and it will tell you. Or try using Software upgrade so you get the latest version of Action Replay Code Manager. If software upgrade doesn't work, download the latest Action Replay Code Manager here: http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?t=2783

Download the link depending on if you use Action Replay DS or Action Replay DS Media Edition.

I'll tell you a process of how to add Pokemon Platinum, if it doesn't work, it's probably because of the version of your Code Manager, if so do as you are told in the above details:

In your Code Manager, at the top-right corner is a box called Subscriptions. One of the subscriptions which should be there already is Codejunkies. Click Codejunkies US Games and scroll down until you see Pokemon Platinum. Click and drag Pokemon Platinum into your Codelist then add it to your connected DS. Or just drag it straight into the Nintendo DS box on the left side of the code manager.

What's the OS?

And I only tried it on my laptop, maybe if i did it on my other computer it would work.

edit: it's version 1.21

edit2: okay, i just tried to install the NDS link, but it said the driver software was unavailable. ???????? I put the disc in and nothing happened. ???

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, so since its obvious that I can't use the Code Manager I was wondering if I could input the game to my AR manually. I tried it, I put the name of the game in, but afterwards it says input display. I have no idea what it means. Can someone help?