A Suggestion

I have a few suggestions for the site, which may be implemented later in the long run, i don't know.

I hope i got this right, but right now i don't see any official topics.

One suggestion would be to add some kind of competitive Pokemon Gaming ladder to the site, for those who fight competitively on the site. I'm not sure if you guys are going for that kind of thing, though. On my own site that i am making now, i installed this mod onto it (i am using phpbb) , and it allows me to make ladders, and manage clans that people make. However, managing ladder matches can be a hassle, you would probably have to assign ladder mods... i don't know.

I was wondering, though, if that would be a good idea. I know it would really appeal to the competitive pokemon players of the site, and this might attract more people. I can understand, though, if this isn't a good idea.

1. Awesome sig.

2. I would prefer to keep the flavor of the site casual as far as battling goes.

1. Thank you.

2. I can see what you are saying. For one thing, it can be hard to keep up with a ladder, and secondly, not everyone coming onto here is a competitive person, like myself, so theres no need for a ladder for them...

(EDIT)

now i am scared to double post.

1. Awesome sig.

2. I would prefer to keep the flavor of the site casual as far as battling goes.

I agree with turtlekid2, you do have an awesome sig.

I do think though that your idea is a great one but it would take a lot of time and effort to create. That would take time creating something and I dont think the site creators want to focus on something like that at this point in site development. It would be a good idea to sticky so that once the main things are done they can work on that.

I do love the idea though

well, im not into battleing, but i think it might be a good idea not necessarily for ladders, but the occasional tourny, maybe have one for the more dedicated battler and one for the casual/noob battler like myself. i dont have the first clue on how to raise a competitive poke. im one of those ppl who just play the game and try's to "catch em all" , but i would be interested in learning if there was a very easy to understand guide that was geared towards the noobs, detailing the intricatsies of raising and training. i dont even really know what IV's and EV's are. i mean i do but i dont quite understand them. i get the principal of it but i dunno, i just never took the time to learn.

• 2 months later...

The Ladder option would make a huge difference. The U-turn move problem is still not fixed even after the changes of Platinum. You still get stuck on the move if you pokemon is choiced thats all.

---------- Post added at 09:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 PM ----------

OH god sorry i posted it again wraith.

In DP it was, but I'm not so sure about Platinum. Goldgross claims it has been fixed there. I will test this to see if that's true.

It's been fixed in Platinum. I just tried it with my Staraptor holding Choice Scarf, not sure about Choice Band though.

It's been fixed in Platinum. I just tried it with my Staraptor holding Choice Scarf, not sure about Choice Band though.

Then it should be for all Choice items. Thank you.

If Hypnosis's accuracy became reduced to 60%, then everything ought to be following Platinum's rules.