Shiny Birth Island Deoxys; via emulator

Been searching the net forever for answers, have a general idea. I have been trading over on reddit r/pokemontrades, have seen several shiny birth island deoxys I know they were obtained on emulators. Just curious if anyone has tried or knows how abouts to.. go about this process. Have an r4 chip on the way in the mail. Guess my problem isn't so much getting the deoxys but getting it to a game cartridge. I am aware I could just download one I know what I want isn't considered legit, but regardless I would like it to be unique, my OT, non masterballed etc. Etc. Hope someone knows what I'm talking about, would appreciate any help/info.

Thank you!

Been searching the net forever for answers, have a general idea. I have been trading over on reddit r/pokemontrades, have seen several shiny birth island deoxys I know they were obtained on emulators. Just curious if anyone has tried or knows how abouts to.. go about this process. Have an r4 chip on the way in the mail. Guess my problem isn't so much getting the deoxys but getting it to a game cartridge. I am aware I could just download one I know what I want isn't considered legit, but regardless I would like it to be unique, my OT, non masterballed etc. Etc. Hope someone knows what I'm talking about, would appreciate any help/info.

Thank you!

Basically.. you want to know how to get yourself a Shiny Deoxys from Birth Island right?

I understand you don't consider the downloading part "Legit",

But are you able to "Legitly" get to Birth Island, and Soft Reset until Deoxys is encountered shiny?

My point is, you might have to resort to something "less legit", but at least you know you caught it yourself.

Note: GBA games can't be played on R4

Important Questions for the Tutorial

1. Do you have a DS that supports GBA games? (DS phat, DS lite etc.)

2. Do you have a retail FRLG/Emerald GBA cart?

3. Do you have a retail Gen IV cart?

3. Do you have an Action Replay for GBA?

If "Yes" to all:

1.Play through your game

2. Use the AR to get to Birth Island

3. Use the AR to encounter Shiny Deoxys, subsequently catch

4. Pal park to your Gen IV cart (If you Gen IV cart is on R4, transfer the .sav to your Retail Gen IV cart)

5. Conduct Poke-transfer.

The Gen IV cart of Poke-transfer needs to be retail cart. If it isn't:

i. Upload to Pokecheck as Gen IV .pkm, and queue it to your Gen V game as a GEN V .pkm (mimics Poke-transfer)

ii. Search our forums for a Poke-transfer/Poke-shift simulation program

If "No" to any of the above in the questions:

1.Play Your GEN III on an Emulator,

2. Use codes on the emulator to encounter Shiny Deoxys on birth island, and catch it+

3. Conduct Pal Park:

Note 1: If you have a DS that supports GBA and GBA game, transfer your sav to your Retail card,

and Use pal park (this is for having Legal Trash Bytes)

Note 2: Some emulators allows you to Pal park on the emulator itself, but Trash bytes might be invalid

Note 3: You can also look for a Pal Park simulator program on our forums to shift from Gen III to Gen IV

4. Conduct Poketransfer

i. Upload to Pokecheck as Gen IV .pkm, and queue it to your Gen V game as a GEN V .pkm (mimics Poke-transfer)

Hope I've given you some ideas :)

Basically.. you want to know how to get yourself a Shiny Deoxys from Birth Island right?

I understand you don't consider the downloading part "Legit",

But are you able to "Legitly" get to Birth Island, and Soft Reset until Deoxys is encountered shiny?

My point is, you might have to resort to something "less legit", but at least you know you caught it yourself.

Note: GBA games can't be played on R4

Important Questions for the Tutorial

1. Do you have a DS that supports GBA games? (DS phat, DS lite etc.)

2. Do you have a retail FRLG/Emerald GBA cart?

3. Do you have a retail Gen IV cart?

3. Do you have an Action Replay for GBA?

If "Yes" to all:

1.Play through your game

2. Use the AR to get to Birth Island

3. Use the AR to encounter Shiny Deoxys, subsequently catch

4. Pal park to your Gen IV cart (If you Gen IV cart is on R4, transfer the .sav to your Retail Gen IV cart)

5. Conduct Poke-transfer.

If "No" to any of the above in the questions:

1.Play Your GEN III on an Emulator,

2. Use codes on the emulator to encounter Shiny Deoxys on birth island, and catch it+

3. Conduct Pal Park:

Note 1: If you have a DS that supports GBA and GBA game, transfer your sav to your Retail card,

and Use pal park (this is for having Legal Trash Bytes)

Note 2: Some emulators allows you to Pal park on the emulator itself, but Trash bytes might be invalid

Note 3: You can also look for a Pal Park simulator program on our forums to shift from Gen III to Gen IV

4. Conduct Poketransfer

Hope I've given you some ideas :)

Thank you very much for the input, will definentlh try this out.

Reason I'm using an emulator is cause I don't have an AR for gba and there 60+$ on ebay so trying for a cheaper option ha.

Edit: actually how would I go about getting the sav to my retail kart; guess that is my only question on your info, if you can elaborate, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks again!

Edit: actually how would I go about getting the sav to my retail kart; guess that is my only question on your info, if you can elaborate, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks again!

You need a flash cart. Evandixon notes that the R4 doesn't support GBA game save files, so I don't know if there are others that do. My hunch would probably be a no.

actually how would I go about getting the sav to my retail kart; guess that is my only question on your info, if you can elaborate, I'd appreciate it.
You can use a homebrew application with just about any DS Flash Cart called, "GBA Backup Tool", if you're using a DS or DS Lite. It'll allow you to backup and restore the game save from and to a retail cartridge.

There are alternative ways to backup a GBA retail cart save file. GameShark v1/2 & ARv3 can do this. There's also a cable you could make which is an mbv cable, but you'd have to have older operating system running for it to work.

In addition to what everyone said, and based on what I think you have:

1. Gen III to Gen IV. Pal park on latest desmume

2. Use your R4 to transfer you emulator sav to a retail Gen 4 cart

(R4i dongle (cartridge save reader for pc), Or ds save manager, Which also allows gba backup and restore (ds homebrew) Or savsender and savreceiever (ds homebrew), search them all up)

3. retail Gen IV poketransfer to Gen V on your R4 (That's if your R4 can run Gen V; clones usually need a special Wood firmware )

Alternatively, at step 2, use pokegen, extract deoxys from your emulator save, upload into pokecheck then queue for Gen V GTS download