Help, no Exp. after battle!

Hello,

I just wanted to hack a Pokemon White (USA) Rom and did it. I opened it in DesMume and it was like a dream. I fought with Charmander against Snivy. After I destroyed Snivy, I didn't gain Exp. points. Is there any patch that I can download? Please help.

Greetings

I am not able to download it. I mean I click at download, then a new site opens where I see two download links. The first one doesn't work, Google Chrome says: Upps, Google Chrome didn't find the URL. The second one opened a site. It says: File doesn't exist. Then I searched in the web. Do I really have to download the already patched game? Please does anyone have the AP Patch or what ever it's called?

Thanks a lot. I have another question if it is no problem. And that's the following: I hacked the rom and started the game. I chose Charmander and fought against Snivy. I gained Exp. Points :D they are perfect points. But my problem is now Charmander needs 91 xp to the 6th level. I edited with BWSE Stats Editor Charmander and a lot of other Pokemon and when I wanted to control Charmander I saw that there was space for base xp. Charmander's base xp was 64. And there was a max. xp 1,059,000. I changed it to 800,000 and it needed 74 xp points for level up. Then I thought hmm... ok... then 600,000 max. xp but then it was 139 xp to level up. What shall I do?