B2/W2 Hero character flying sprites/PWT sprite location help.

Okay, so, I need help here. I've looked around the forums and I can't seem to find a thread here about where Nate and Rosa's flying sprites are.

fly_by_justinstockert-d62ovuc.png

I know that they cannot be accessed though BWOE (I've tried before and failed) so I'm guessing they can only be replaced through Tinke.

I also would like to know where the Hero's sprite location for the PWT screen is,

pokemon_hoenn_white_2_59_23564_by_justinstockert-d62ovug.png

because with a custom character in the OW and Nate on the screen it just seems wrong.

I'd really like to know where these are. Thank you for your time.

EDIT: PWT screens has been solved.

white2testbed2_53_3094_by_justinstockert-d635abi.png

I also know the location of the flying textures now, I'm still looking into ho to replace them though.

Edited by RubyCarbuncle

remember to always check the B2W2 General ROM Info thread; it's been known for a while :|

ctrl-f: fly, you get:

/a/1/1/6 ********* large key item textures (magma stone, mirror, lunar wing), also mugshot backgrounds (fiery/icy winds etc), keldeo form change(281), NPC fly action animations(59,67)

poke around a bit and you see that file 58 & 66 have the flying animation (show textures after pressing view)

2AIti.jpg

alder's is @ 134 and the heroine is @ 138 & 142

these are all just animations of sprites, so there's loads of other animation related stuff in this narc (like prebattle fade animations)

as for the PWT opponent screens... I have no idea.

Rubycarbuncle, because I follow you on youtube, you could not put a tutorial?
Probably not, at this point I have a lot of things to there and wouldn't be able to find the proper amount of time for it, I'll try and make it clear here, though.

Look at this:

untitled_by_justinstockert-d636pv7.png

If the image doesn't fit on your screen, here is a direct link to it:

http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/117/1/3/untitled_by_justinstockert-d636pv7.png

guys, since I just started the game in order to test if I have done everything right, can you tell me where the logo can appear on the board?

I think I did all right, but they are still at the beginning, I can not test it!

remember to always check the B2W2 General ROM Info thread; it's been known for a while :|

ctrl-f: fly, you get:

/a/1/1/6 ********* large key item textures (magma stone, mirror, lunar wing), also mugshot backgrounds (fiery/icy winds etc), keldeo form change(281), NPC fly action animations(59,67)

poke around a bit and you see that file 58 & 66 have the flying animation (show textures after pressing view)

2AIti.jpg

alder's is @ 134 and the heroine is @ 138 & 142

these are all just animations of sprites, so there's loads of other animation related stuff in this narc (like prebattle fade animations)

as for the PWT opponent screens... I have no idea.

I too want to change the pg,

QMCQR8H.jpg

but now how do I import the edited picture?

b0ZMgqK.jpg

Edited by ciprian

I have another problem, having arrived at Poke-World, I could not test if the image that I had put go or not,, the problem is that when I'm about to fight the game freezes when they should appear the most images9jseQ4h.jpg.In the most when I try to open it with "Tinke" and click "Unpack" he tells me thishgO0G4X.jpg, and when I am going to close it tells me thisQI2csWU.jpg, how can I fix this? please answer!