Thread: Pokegen 4th Gen problem :/

Pokegen 4th Gen problem :/

So I have been using the software for a while now and I mainly only use it for Gen V, but here and there I enjoy going back to Gen IV. The only problem I've run into is that when I upload to send to the GTS, my Pokémon turn Japanese on me I'm not sure what to do. I assume it could be from the fact that I can't change where the origin game is (if I'm saying that correctly). Sorry if it's too confusing.

Also if it helps, I'm using this software on a Mac and it uses the X11 thing to work.

Anyway, thanks to anyone that can help me solve this issue!

Re: Pokegen 4th Gen problem :/

stop sending gen4 pkm files to gen V games. they have to be poketransferred which you can do with pokegen.

From what I gathered from the first post, brandon seemed to be sending them to a Gen IV game.
    Could you clarify that for us, brandon?

I'm creating them for Gen IV and sending them to Gen IV (i.e. Diamond, Pearl, Platinum). I don't have ANY issues with Gen V. Works perfectly. It's only with Gen IV I have this issue.

Also, what I meant by changing the origin is that I can't change the original game to Diamond, Pearl or Platinum. It always is Black (2) / White (2). I'll add a screenshot to help.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Options -> target game -> [dp/hgss/Plat]

Bananas!
    3DS Friend Code:2251 4916 9588
    Mii name: Tyler

Damn, I feel like such an idiot now. Thank you so much! I really appreciate it

no problem

Bananas!
    3DS Friend Code:2251 4916 9588
    Mii name: Tyler