I just downloaded the Jirachi card, imported the .pgt into Pokesav Platinum, and exported the code. However, it doesn't work on my (US) Platinum. I've done the exact same process numerous times with D/P, even with Japanese wonder cards, and it's worked just fine. Is there anything I'm missing?
And by "didn't work," nothing at all happens when I press L+R.
same thing happens with all my event codes on my UK platinu version!
I'll tell you exactly what I did.
1. On the Mystery Gift Section of the Platinum Pokesav - Load the .pcd
2. Load the .pgt
3. On the Wonder Card Section "Add" the number - 46
4. Check the box for Enable Mystery Gift
5. Click "Ok"
6. Go to "Export ARDS Code"
7. Check the boxes under "Mystery Gift" - "Enable Mystery Gift" and "Wonder Cards IDs"
8. In the "Mystery Gift" Section check the following box under - "Gifts" check "1st Gift"
9. Same section under - "Wonder Cards: check the box labeled - "1st Card"
10. Save the code to wherever you save it to by clicking "Save XML"
11. Add the code to your ARDS
12. Start up the game with only that code on
13. When on the title screen press (R+L) both at the same time
14. Then go to your mystery gift option and check the cards to make sure you have the NZ Jirachi Wonder Card
15. Go back and start the game.
16. Before you go into the PokeMart Press and hold (R+L) till you get in the the screen isn't Black anymore.
17. Talk to the guy in green.
18. Enjoy your NZ Jirachi! (Works with all the Wonder Cards)
"Even if the morrow is barren of promises, Nothing shall forestall my return." Genesis - Loveless - FF CC