BW2 US/EUR + RNG Abuse + Action Replay

AllyKat

Hi,

With the vast range of Timer0 values, I am finding it impossible to hit the same Timer0 twice or the one I am trying to hit my desired frame at.

I am looking for Action Replay Codes to set

* Timer0 to XXXX

* the Date/Time of the Nintendo DS as read by the game to XXXXX (whatever format it can be passed over)

I just wanted to put it out there.

of course it's possible. i don't know if you can actually guarantee timer0's value though because it's just so fast. the ar will set timer0 every vblank, but it will run normally aside from that and since it's so fast, it won't be static. you could change os_getticklo to do nothing but return a constant which would be one of your standard timer0s.

changing the date is as simple as writing over the clock offset. it's fastest moving value is a seconds, so you wouldn't have a problem there.

this would work for console or emulator.

Okiee dookie.

Well, I have to access. I notice there are reveal codes for BW1. Is there a reveal Timer0 for BW2 English? Show it in place of one's money. (I would also say show the SEED however there is no space on the Trainer Card for 16 characters... or anywhere for that matter.)

I notice there are reveal codes for BW1

B2W2 have different offsets and the B1W1 code just read from a given memory location. If you wanted it for the new games, just replace the offsets with the new ones. Nobody has converted it because it was a testing code.

Remember, ARs can give different parameters.

B2W2 have different offsets and the B1W1 code just read from a given memory location. If you wanted it for the new games, just replace the offsets with the new ones. Nobody has converted it because it was a testing code.

I have NO idea how to do that.

Remember, ARs can give different parameters.

This much I know and have experienced.