Thread: Why there is no Pokesav for BW2?

Why there is no Pokesav for BW2?

hey guys,
    why there is no Pokesav for BW2? I don't like Pokegen, It's pretty complicated and I can't do all the things what I could do with Pokesav.

Is there a chance for a Pokesav version?

PokeGen Creator - Retired DeveloperFormer Staff

Re: Why there is no Pokesav for BW2?

Quote Originally Posted by Lorenzo The Comic View Post
    While you can load a BW2 save file in Pokégen BW, just don't save it or it'll corrupt the save file.
    It'd be great if you'd stop spreading false information. Corruption will not occur unless you're idiotically using a screwed up save file to begin with.

Regarding "can't do all the things", what exactly is it missing that you find so utterly critical? Why does everyone want to change their trainer information on a daily basis? Someone explain this to me.

Re: Why there is no Pokesav for BW2?

Quote Originally Posted by Rune Knight View Post
    hey guys,
    why there is no Pokesav for BW2? I don't like Pokegen, It's pretty complicated and I can't do all the things what I could do with Pokesav.

Is there a chance for a Pokesav version?
    Nobody here makes or is remotely associated with Pokesav. In the past, users, contributors, and administrators of PP (and its predecessor, Pokeav.org) translated Pokesav in the early days of Gen 4, but we've been supporting our own contributor made and supported software for a while now.

Please direct all Pokesav related questions to the makers of Pokesav.