I started playing Pokemon White on DeSmuMe the other day, now I know that DeSmuMe doesn't have wifi, but I heard about using a program like PokeSav or PokeGen to evolve pokemon that can only evolve when traded, such as Gigalith from a Boldore.
So which program would work the best and what are the steps to edit the data? Take note that I'll need some detailed information, as this is my first time using such programs.
(The pokemon I plan to get are only going to be used in DeSmuMe.)
1. Save your game in DeSmuMe.
2. Open up PokeGen, and then open up your game save file (.dsv)
3. You should see all your party pokemon and box pokemon on the right.
4. Find the Pokemon you want to evolve, right-click it and click view data.
5. Change the species of the Pokemon into the evolved form.
6. Right-click the Pokemon slot again (the one you previously clicked to view its data) but now click Set.
7. You should see that the slot now shows the evolved form of your Pokemon.
8. Save, then reboot your emulator.
You could also just generate the pokemon from scratch instead of evolving it like that. Open up your save file, create the pokemon you want, then set it into your file.
hear that someone said DeSmuMe can add wifi module....
How do I use PokeSav or PokeGen
with No$Zoomer Emulators?
My PokeCheck Stuff:
Stuff I got myself.
Togepi Breeding Project
Dream World/Global Link Pokes
Stuff from other peeps:
Level 1 RNG IV bred
RNG Wild Captures
RNG Dream World/Global Link
Cool PokeWalker Stuff
Box of Berries and Items
If you want any of these mons without the Classic "clone" Ribbon, just download the pkm file and use PokeGTS