"Evidence" of Pokesav

Zowayix

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dam, im a bit worried now because i edited my save file to put a pokemon with pokerus because when i tried to do ARDS it wouldn't load the cheats on my acekard. :[

it kept like loading cheats forever when i pressed rebuild :[

---------- Post added at 02:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:37 AM ----------

only thing im worried is when i go online to face ppl with my ev trained pokemon, can they detect that i used pok sav? To get like a pokemon with poke rus (so i can spread it to my others and then release it), and the power items for easy ev training?

thx for clarifying , sabresite

look forward the completion of pokemod ^^

my friend told me that .. "the evidence" of using pokesav or other program is checked by Nintendo , if u participate in tournament or somthin ...

so as long as you play individually , without coming to tourney or else .. it's safe >_<

the moderator, name "SPPf" of somethin xD ... and my friend said that SPPf is the official tournament judge . xD

the 'mod' said that it is useless using pokesav because the trace can be identified >_<

maybe he want to challenge hackers to hack the game without a trace >_<

Uhm, and for the AR Codes exported from pokesav on the game ? Sabresite told this doesn't necessarily transcend... Is there any trace Nintendo can finds ?

Btw, i doubt they check so deep a Pokemon, or a Pokemon game until the stats (and look) are legal. This isn't Nintendo's spirit lol

Gold has a point. You guys seem to think Nintendo is out to get you; they're not. They will do the bare minimum or possibly less to ensure that people don't hack in their tournaments. Honestly, if you hack a legal pokemon you don't have that big of an advantage over a legit player.

Theoretically if your pokemon is 100% legal, you have NO advantage over a legit player. Also who cares about the bit flags, rand ints, and other crap in your save file. If you are that paranoid, transfer the legal pokemon via trade to a 100% legit save game.

xD .. I also don't really care bout that evidence , trace...

i just want to know the "truth" LOL xD

anyway it's not a big deal to leave a pokesav trace in my savefile , since i won't come to tourneys ..

because i live in SouthEast Asia .. it's impossible for me to go to the tourney xD

and also .. southeast asia . doesn't have any pokemon tourneys xD, especially for the country that i live right now xD

xD .. I also don't really care bout that evidence , trace...

i just want to know the "truth" LOL xD

anyway it's not a big deal to leave a pokesav trace in my savefile , since i won't come to tourneys ..

because i live in SouthEast Asia .. it's impossible for me to go to the tourney xD

and also .. southeast asia . doesn't have any pokemon tourneys xD, especially for the country that i live right now xD

Btw, also if you're going to take part at one of these tourneys, imo it's almost impossible until the pokemon lookin' legal, and most important it's legal, Nintendo will check a deep save file during an event. And this counts for both wild and bred...

We must be objective xD, we are going to a paranoia that only we think probably.