Thread: Can anyone who has a NDS Adapter Plus tell me if you can back up your saves with both Pokemon Black 2 and White 2?

Can anyone who has a NDS Adapter Plus tell me if you can back up your saves with both Pokemon Black 2 and White 2?

Just as the topic title says.

PMD Researcher DeveloperGame Save ResearcherEvent ContributorModeratorSuper Moderator evandixon's Avatar
    An Aperture Science lab near Treasure Town
    Blog Entries

Re: Can anyone who has a NDS Adapter Plus tell me if you can back up your saves with both Pokemon Black 2 and White 2?

I'd be very surprised if you couldn't. Black/White 1 work...

Anyway, if it doesn't, they'll likely release an update here: http://www.hkems.com/download%20-%200907.htm

Eventsly Staffington Event StaffTranslation ContributorIRC AOPSite ContributorImage ContributorEvent ContributorSuper Moderator Guested's Avatar

Re: Can anyone who has a NDS Adapter Plus tell me if you can back up your saves with both Pokemon Black 2 and White 2?

It works for me, but there's a better USB device mentioned in the thread about this stuff.
    Can't recall what it's called off-hand.

Project Pokémon Event Gallery
    All the latest Pokémon Event news: Event News Forum
    Pokémon Event Schedule and Contributions: Contribution Thread
    PokeGen - Pokesav replacement

"Now that I've had my coffee..."

PMD Researcher DeveloperGame Save ResearcherEvent ContributorModeratorSuper Moderator evandixon's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Guested View Post
    It works for me, but there's a better USB device mentioned in the thread about this stuff.
    Can't recall what it's called off-hand.
    You're probably thinking about the SMS4.
    http://projectpokemon.org/forums/sho...-other-DS-game)

By the way, I just upgraded my computer to the Windows 8 preview. I was just about to test the SMS4 then the NDS Backup Adapter Plus, and I'll be sure to let everyone know the results.

Eventsly Staffington Event StaffTranslation ContributorIRC AOPSite ContributorImage ContributorEvent ContributorSuper Moderator Guested's Avatar

Yeah, that's it.

Good man! Let us know, cause I'm thinking about upgrading to the SMS4... and MAYBE to Windows 8....

Project Pokémon Event Gallery
    All the latest Pokémon Event news: Event News Forum
    Pokémon Event Schedule and Contributions: Contribution Thread
    PokeGen - Pokesav replacement

"Now that I've had my coffee..."

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Guested View Post
    Yeah, that's it.

Good man! Let us know, cause I'm thinking about upgrading to the SMS4... and MAYBE to Windows 8....
    No luck yet, but I'll keep trying. I'll have the latest results posted here:
    http://projectpokemon.org/forums/sho...-other-DS-game)