Page 1 of 42 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: B2/W2 AR Codes

B2/W2 AR Codes

Stupid question, but is it too early for there to be cheat codes for B/W 2? I am playing it on an emu and would really enjoy all items and balls, 100% catch rate, etc, just so I can finish the game and start the RNGing

or will the B/W1 codes work on this?

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks in advance

Re: B/W2 AR Codes

There are a lot of codes made for the game already.

Game Translator :: Console Hacker :: Cheater :: Programmer :: Designer

Quote Originally Posted by PokeCanada View Post
    The old Pokemon Black and White codes should work. They were working for me. I don't recommend using them unless if it is on an emulator.
    Oh yes,, it is on the DesMuME, and it's the JP rom with the english patch, so no worries there

Thanks for the link!

Super Moderator Translation ContributorDeveloperGame Save ResearcherROM ResearcherRAM ResearcherIRC AOPEvent ContributorSuper Moderator

hidden hollow pokes/items always regenerate 100% of the time every step you take:

white-
    52181EC4 FC40F683
    12181EA6 000046C0
    12181ECA 000046C0
    D2000000 00000000

black-
    52181EA4 FC50F683
    12181E86 000046C0
    12181EAA 000046C0
    D2000000 00000000

all 20 generate at once, i checked. so this handles everything.
    Last edited by Bond697; Jul 1st, 2012 at 06:06 PM.

Eventsly Staffington Event StaffTranslation ContributorIRC AOPSite ContributorImage ContributorEvent ContributorSuper Moderator Guested's Avatar

Gonna fix this thread title....

B/W2
    looks like:
    Pokemon Black
    and
    Pokemon White 2

Project Pokémon Event Gallery
    All the latest Pokémon Event news: Event News Forum
    Pokémon Event Schedule and Contributions: Contribution Thread
    PokeGen - Pokesav replacement

"Now that I've had my coffee..."

Bond, I have tried using the code for white 2 and it isn't working for me. I am using DesmuME 9.8, and have a few other codes on, like the master code and a couple others. Should I turn everything off and just use this one?

Also, Does it not work with max repel on? I use that to indicate my steps, but it still seems to come up empty!

Thanks in advance for answering.

Super Moderator Translation ContributorDeveloperGame Save ResearcherROM ResearcherRAM ResearcherIRC AOPEvent ContributorSuper Moderator

Re: B2/W2 AR Codes

fixed. every once in awhile you'll get an empty hollow due to the way the hollow slots work or something, i think. i've been running in and out and i got different things the last 20 times.

Quote Originally Posted by Bond697 View Post
    fixed. every once in awhile you'll get an empty hollow due to the way the hollow slots work or something, i think. i've been running in and out and i got different things the last 20 times.
    the code does work, but now it is giving me lv.100 pokemon! like the above world sprite was Butterfree, but it gave a Lv.100 seel instead!!!! is that supposed to happen?

you were wrong the first time. it was working, but you got a dowsing machine slot or something, so it didn't look like anything was appearing in the hollow. i'm putting the old code back.

cpde wprking, but just getting items, I guess the chance of a pokemon is slim compared to the items! I can't wait till you get the code to have it generate what you want!

you can't keep walking in and out to hav it regenerate, just so you know. you have to actually collect the item to get it to do it again. someone else said theyve gotten like 100 pokemon this way.

I have gotten a DW Breloom and DW Foongus so far, but I seem to get alot more items! lol I don't mind, I am just happy it's working.

I am not going in and out of the hollow, just back and forth outside of it where the pokeball is with the pp max, so I am good

Thank you again for this code!

Is there any code that unlocks Reflecting Mirror?

Quote Originally Posted by Bond697 View Post
    you were wrong the first time. it was working, but you got a dowsing machine slot or something, so it didn't look like anything was appearing in the hollow. i'm putting the old code back.
    Hey Bond.
    Not to cause any trouble or anything,
    but your codes run awesomely fine on Desmume,
    But is there any chance that the code doesn't work one Acekard?
    I'm playing on the Patched game from here.

From my knowledge, you code works with every step taken right?
    Apparently when I use it on my Acekard,
    Nothing regenerates per step (not even dowsing slots).

Just wondering

Page 1 of 42 1234511 ... LastLast