Having Sav Type Problems

I'm sure there has been alot of questions about pokesav, and wrong file type, I searched around the web and i cannot.. find .. the answer.

I tried converting them, still doesnt work. It either says wrong file type, or just opens this file where noting is present(no pokes or anything)

btw. i use the R4 wood. Please help! D:

The first file seems perfectly OK.

The second, is not. I'm not sure what went on with that, but putting it onto my SoulSilver cartridge resulted in restarting the game.

But, with Pokesav, I was able to read some bits of data. The only Pokemon was a Quilava (attached). Your only key items were the VS Recorder and the Apricon Case. You've played for over 1 hour, starting on May the Fourth (be with you). Other things ARE corrupt.

Perhaps you can try backing up all the files on the MicroSD card, reformatting the MicroSD card, then restoring all the files. But before you do that, if you are running Windows, try running an error check (Right-Click the microSD card in My Computer -> Properties -> Tools tab -> Error Checking -> Check Now -> Check both checkboxes and press start). An error check might fix corrupted sectors of your microSD card.

Let me know how that turns out!

Quilava..pkm

Quilava..pkm