Pokecheck and Transferring.

rcp43b

I am new to this, and I searched for answers to my questions, but I only found partial answers. From what I gathered I can use Pokecheck to transfer pokemon from my fourth generation game (soul silver in this case) to a fifth generation game and they will be more or less legit. My question that remains isn't so much how, since I can search for that, or use the directions, my question is how easy is this process, and is it a process that allows me to transfer mass amounts of pokemon?

For example, I have 167 different pokemon in SS, not including multiples and I plan on completing Soul Silver as much as possible. Once I finished I was planning on playing White, but I am curious how I will most efficiently be able to transfer all my hard earned critters. Also, can you dumb the answer down a little if its a bit technical, again I am new to these programs that would possibly be involved. That being said, picking up a pokemone game for the first time in 10 years has been awesome!! I love the games as much as i did when i was 13.

If you have a flashcart or save extractor they would no doubt be the preferred option for mass transfering, but for retail or single DS transfers there simply isn't any better option. It all goes down to depositing your 167 Pokémon on the gen 4 GTS (a bit tedious but can be done fast enough) then getting the transfered 167 from the Pokécheck download queue on your B/W game (takes much longer but you can use the quick reconnect trick in gen 5).

If you have a flashcart or save extractor they would no doubt be the preferred option for mass transfering, but for retail or single DS transfers there simply isn't any better option. It all goes down to depositing your 167 Pokémon on the gen 4 GTS (a bit tedious but can be done fast enough) then getting the transfered 167 from the Pokécheck download queue on your B/W game (takes much longer but you can use the quick reconnect trick in gen 5).

What is a flashcart or save extractor? To clarify I have a retail soul silver game as well as a retail 5th gen game. And is the GTS the standard, in game transfer system?

What is the gen 5 quick reconnect trick?

You have to search for a random Pokémon and you will get an error message that will disconnect you.

Then you can choose to reconnect immediately, and if you do that, the next Pokémon in your queue is received.

Much faster than manually disconnecting and talking to the receptionist again.

You have to search for a random Pokémon and you will get an error message that will disconnect you.

Then you can choose to reconnect immediately, and if you do that, the next Pokémon in your queue is received.

Much faster than manually disconnecting and talking to the receptionist again.

Very interesting. I'll keep this in mind because I always found disconnecting and talking to the receptionist rather tedious in itself. Maybe it is because I'm impatient sometimes, but either way thanks for the heads up.