Pokemon Hoenn White (White Hack)

KingDrapion

Presentation1.jpg

THIS IS NOT A REMAKE OF RUBY, SAPPHIRE OR EMERALD AND NEVER WILL BE. IT IS JUST ANOTHER HACK WITH JUST ONE REGION POKEMON IN IT INSTEAD OF ALL REGIONS.

This is my hack of Pokemon White Version that only includes pokemon from the Hoenn region. I call it Pokemon Hoenn White.

In the game, everything has been edited. I have even changed the trainer battle music and plan to do more.

This hack will be slightly harder than Pokemon White, and training in the grass will be essential.

Thanks everyone. Be sure to visit my YouTube page: http://www.youtube.c...ser/KDrapion452

Why play?:

I thought a one region pokemon hack would be interesting because there are so many all region hacks such as Blaze Black and volt White or Black and White Deluxe. This hack brings a fresh new experience to the game.

ROM Information 258.gif252.gif255.gif

Hack of: Pokemon White Version (EUROPEAN)

Name of Hack: Pokemon Hoenn White Version

Language: English

Current Version: Beta 2.0.6 (Complete main story)

Features 263.gif261.gif

-Hoenn Starters

-Only Hoenn pokemon (Includes pokemon from other regions in the Hoenn Dex and event only Unova pokemon eg. Zekrom)

-Hoenn Wild pokemon (Not Post game)

-RSE Trainer battle music

-Stat changes

-Harder Trainers and GYM leaders

-Steven Stone as Champion

FAQ (Please read) 347.gif345.gif

Q: Will this hack be in the Hoenn region?

A: NO, mapping in the 5th Gen is not possible with current tools.

Q: How long is the current Beta?

A: The Beta is practically completed, future updates would just bring improvements in trainer pokemon, GYM leader pokemon, sprite updates and Over-world updates for a better Hoenn experience.

Q: What changes have you made that would be important to know?

A: I have changed:

-Starters

-Pokemon stats and abilities

-Sprites and Over-worlds

-Trainer and GYM leader pokemon

-Rivals

-Music

-Wild pokemon

-Text

-Type changes: eg. Milotic is now Water/Psychic, Volbeat and illumise now Bug/Electric. (Sorry if you do not like me copying you Drayano)

Q: Do pokemon such as Machoke or Golem need to be traded for evolution?

A: No, they evolve at certain levels.

Q: Can you put a full ROM download instead of patches?

A: No, ROM's are not allowed on this site.

Q: Where can I find (put name of pokemon here)?

A: I will put up locations of wild pokemon in a word document later.

Q: Legendaries?Q:

A: Found in the wild and very rare. Think about the most practical location of where I would put them.

Q: Team Plasma?

A: Still in current Beta's, although may change to Team Aqua or Magma later.

Q: Will there be a Hoenn White 2?

A: No, there will be a Hoenn Black 2. (lol)

Download 270.gif273.gif

Beta 3.1.0

-mod edit: broken link, removed-

^ Patches up. Please tell me if they do not work. They are for the CLEAN Pokemon White European version

Screenshots312.gif311.gif

PokemonHoennWhite_01_12513.pngPokemonHoennWhite_42_13039.pngPokemonHoennWhite_39_12637.pngPokemonHoennWhite_29_12996.pngPokemonHoennWhite_27_12598.pngPokemonHoennWhite_36_3114.pngPokemonHoennWhite_32_3687.pngPokemonHoennWhite_52_5320.pngPokemonHoennWhite_24_5620.pngPokemonHoennWhite_33_5062.png

This is only the earlier parts of the game, you'll have to play it to see the rest!

What to look forward to Beta 2.5: 353.gif355.gif

-Sprite replacements

-Music replacements

-Over world Replacements

-Possibly a harder experience

Videos 129.gif349.gif

http://www.youtube.c...apion452/videos

Bugs 315.gif285.gif

DO NOT OPEN POKEDEX UNTIL YOU HAVE RECIEVED THE ELEMENTAL MONKEY FROM GIRL IN DREAMYARD

Please report if you have found any :)

Change log: 291.gif292.gif

Beta 1.5 (First release):

-edited trainers

-edited wild pokemon

-edited text

-edited music

-edited starters

-edited gym leaders

Beta 2.0.0 (.1) (.2) (.3)

-Improved trainers pokemon (.1 and .2)

-Improved text (.2)

-Improved move pools (.1 and .2)

-Improved gym leaders

-Added Sprite changes

-Edited Evolutions

-Edited wild pokemon

-Edited music (.1 and .2)

-Champion changed to Steven (.1 and .2)

-Route names changed

-Elite 4 and Champion new teams (.3)

Credits: 338.giflunatone_sprite_bw_by_sasukedamien-d41mxt2.gif

Sprites:

http://oceanslugiasp...deviantart.com/

http://wesleyfg.deviantart.com/

http://jordanice42.deviantart.com/

Music:

http://www.youtube.c...er/HyperShadicX

Hack tools:

KazoWAR- BWTE, BWSE, BWME, BWOE

Pedro250- Evolution editor

NeltaZero- Wild Pokemon Editor, Starter Editor

Rayquaza.gifGroudonSprite.gifKyogre-1.gif

Looks interesting. I'm gonna test on my AceKard to see if it truly is what you promise with this.

Don't forget to mod the gym leaders, even if you gotta bump Roxanne out with Straiton and swap the 7th and 8th gyms. And eventually you should aim to replace Juniper with Birch and someone else for Mr. Juniper.

And eventually you need to swap N and Ghetis for Maxie or Archie and a "son". Then replace all of Plasma with Aqua or Magma. Then Reshiram, Zekrom, Kyurem with Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza.

And make sure that if it appears on Hoenn dex and recieved new evo in Gen 4, you gotta add them in somehow.

If you do replace the gym leaders here's teams.

-Roxanne

Geodude

Nosepass

-Brawly

Meditite

Makuhita

-Wattson

Voltorb

Magneton

Manectric

-Flannery

Slugma

Camerupt

Torkoal

-Norman

Spinda

Linoone

Slaking

-Winona

Tropius

Skarmoray

Altaria

-Juan

Wishcash

Crawdaunt

Kingdra

(or if your going RS)

-Wallace

Wishcash

Seaking

Milotic

-Tate

Starmie

Claydol

Solrock

-Liza (Even though you only fight one of them, the ability to mod both teams is there)

Xatu

Medicham

Lunatone

Then E4 suggestions-

-Sydney

Mightyana

Sharpedo

Shiftry

Absol

-Pheobe

Sabeleye

Banette

Shedinja

Dusknoir (or if your literally only using RSE PKMN, Dusclops)

-Glacia

Sealeo

Froslass

Glaile

Walrein

-Drake

Altaria

Flygon

Kingdra

Salamence

-N

Kyogre / Groudon

Cradily

Walrein

Armaldo

Absol

Aggron

Then out of the following 3

-Ghetis

Banette

Zangoose

Sceptile

Probopass (Heracross)

Magnezone (Raichu)

Salamence

-Archie

Sharpedo

Crawdaunt

Swampert

Gyrados

Crobat

Walrein

-Maxie

Camerupt

Magcargo

Blaziken

Ninetails

Crobat

Metagross

-------

Then the Champion-

-Steven

Skarmoray

Mawile

Armaldo

Magnezone

Aggron

Metagross

-Wallace

Wailord

Tentacruel

Wishcash

Gyrados

Kingdra

Milotic

Then obviously you would have to update Elite 4, but its Nat Dex at that point, so its not necessary.

* I have not played at this point, so if all this was already edited in your own way I apologize for giving this to you to read.

I have not done this yet and I thankyou for getting the teams together. Although, I may not be able to replace all gym leaders. For instance, the first GYM has the triplets, I cannot remove them because it would bug up the game, and there cannot be 3 Roxannes. But I will try to change them.

No prob. just got to rt 1, and with the exception of some text and the vs sprites, this looks perfect

I also recommend replacing Brendan and May with Wally and Emerald, so you can play as one of them.

Also, DO NOT open the Pokedex, at least on AceKard it freezes.

Yep, yellow haired kid, starts w/ Sceptile

http://www.serebii.net/manga/characters-new/emerald.shtml

Still great so far.

* Note- not mine, if you have an account, ask for permission.

Here's Hoenn mugshots-gym leaders, with there badges- http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&q=hoenn+gym+leaders#/d3718vh

Here's revamped sprites for the gym leaders- http://sixsamuraiftw.deviantart.com/art/Hoenn-Gym-Leaders-275368883?q=boost%3Apopular%20hoenn%20gym%20leaders&qo=21

And here are overworlds- sorry only front, best i can find currently. If your a skilled pixle artist, you can use these as a base for the gym leaders- if not, find more- http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&q=hoenn+gym+leaders+overworlds#/d4x5d5t

Sydney mugshot- http://hunterkharon.deviantart.com/art/Elite-Four-Sidney-Mugshot-137590870?q=boost%3Apopular%20hoenn%20elite%204&qo=11

And that's it so far. I'll update you on anything I find later today.

*Later Today*

I've noticed no music changes.( I take that back, trainer battle i hear it, was playing muted during other ones earlier). And I'm waiting for gym edits before i face down Cress.

And since you can't get rid of them, I suggest a rock type instead of Lillipup.

Cilian- Lileep

Chili- Slugma

Cress- Corsola

Also- based on gym layouts, I suggest an order change, and some E4 upgrades with gym leaders.

Gym 2- Norman

Gym 3- (I honestly have no suggestion, maybe Bugsy? I mean what other Bug- type is there for gyms. And Erika and Gardenia don't fit in with the Hoenn part. or maybe poison- again no hoenn equivalent. Or make yourself a gym leader or something. Glacia and Drake don't seem like artists to me.)

Gym 4- Wattson

Gym 5- Flannery

Gym 6- Winona

Gym 7- Wallace/ Juan

Gym 8- Tate & Liza

E4-

Shauntel- Pheobe

Grimsley- Sydney

Marshal- Brawly

Caitlin- Roxanne

Edited by Arkanes

^ Wow, thankyou for your effort and time to gather all this info for me. I appreciate it, and will definitely put most of these ideas in. Also, I have edited all Unova GYM leaders already so you can play through the whole game up to Ghetsis. All I need to do now is collect the graphics and insert them. I thankyou again for the help.

Not a problem at all, If it looks like I'll enjoy a hack, I offer what help I can. Being I use Acekard, I play on my DS, so location doesn't stop me from playing.

And the Pokedex works perfectly once you obtain monkey, so I recommend not trying to change that, or mod the National Dex Event.

Not a problem at all, If it looks like I'll enjoy a hack, I offer what help I can. Being I use Acekard, I play on my DS, so location doesn't stop me from playing.

And the Pokedex works perfectly once you obtain monkey, so I recommend not trying to change that, or mod the National Dex Event.

Ok good. So keeping the monkey in was a good idea then. Thankyou for the Important info.

Hahaha

Not a problem.

BTW, work on the Munna overworld in the dreamyard and the text. I have never been more confused.

And if you need a beta tester, I'm good for it.

*Skitty's overworld in the daycare has an error while running up. Not sure what it is. Little blob, possibly the bottom of its tail, above its head.

Hahaha

Not a problem.

BTW, work on the Munna overworld in the dreamyard and the text. I have never been more confused.

And if you need a beta tester, I'm good for it.

*Skitty's overworld in the daycare has an error while running up. Not sure what it is. Little blob, possibly the bottom of its tail, above its head.

Thankyou for telling me the problems. You can be my Beta tester if you'd like. Ill be sure to fix the text and overworlds in the next Beta.

If you encounter another problem, please tell me. thankyou.

Oh, and that blob above skitty is its tail. I used the overworld from pokemon mystery dungeon.

Edited by KingDrapion

No, they killed both of my pokemon and it wouldnt let me pick a second PKMN. And no, never lost both in a single turn.

And based off the freakin Latios I just ran into, did I forget tornadus and thundurus on the PokeDex?

* The sandslash in the house on Rt 104 has the same problem as the Skitty.

Edited by Arkanes

Ok, so I got it clear that the overworlds are stuffed. So you ran into a Latios eh? And yes, you did forget Thundurus and Tornadus (whichever one appears in White) but you don't have to fix pokedex if you don't want to. ill check out the double battle and tell you how to fix the problem.

I'll just assume that you'll eventually replace Thundurus or Tornadus with something else, and not add him.

And thanks.

*You didnt edit the three dancers in Castelia. Still got the monkeys, but based on the pokedex, the change is unnecessary. Up to you.

Edited by Arkanes

I'll just assume that you'll eventually replace Thundurus or Tornadus with something else, and not add him.

And thanks.

*You didnt edit the three dancers in Castelia. Still got the monkeys, but based on the pokedex, the change is unnecessary. Up to you.

Damn, knew I missed some trainers. Ill fix it in new the Version.

And I know you mentioned increased difficulty, but if I can't beat Burgh with a 34 Combusken, a 27 Marshtomp and a 25 Kirlia, its too hard dammit.

And yes, the other 3 are too weak to even bother having in my team for the battle. They just drag it out 3 more turns or so. Took My Blaziken lv 36 to win, everthing else cept Marshtomp was killed in a single hit. I literally only won because of Blaze Kick, I'd hate to see how anyone who chose a different starter manages to pull it off. The only fire type available is the monkey, unless you find a Torchic in a grass shaking spot. And the only other options ar a Swellow or a high level Golbat. And that's pushing it.

You need to edit the trade in Nacrene City. Petilil for Cottonee. *And now that I've been to Driftveil, check all the trades.

I suggest Roselia for Gloom. Or similar.

Check the other trades too.

*More bad news-

You missed the trainers on rt 16

forgot the fossils in the Relic Castle

Trainer in the Desert Resort- Backpacker Kelsey, his Tailow has no moves- only can use struggle

Trainers and wild PKMN on Rt 17 and rt 18- accessible after beating Rival on rt 107- not edited, surfing is however.

And i suggest making the dawn stone available before rt 10, some people may want to evolve thier Kirlia before the 8th Gym.

Steven, when introduced, still refers to himself as Alder.- Just double check the text refering to changed Characters and Locations. And Pokemon, such as the rival's refering to various PKMN.

*Foongus (assuming Amoongus as well) haven't been replaced.

*Timburr is still wild in the cold storage outside area.

*Is there a reason that the Striaiton Gym Leaders and Clay aren't double battles like the other four so far? And that neither have a team of 6?

*Wellspring cave 2nd floor, Missingo in the water while surfing!

*Desert Resort, when Steven flies away, he reverts to Alder.

Edited by Arkanes

Sorry bout double posting

But what did you change Male Kirlia into Gallade for?!?! I just spent nearly the entire game so far waiting for a dawn stone, just to find out you changed the evolution?!?!?!

What have you done to it?

Sorry bout double posting

But what did you change Male Kirlia into Gallade for?!?! I just spent nearly the entire game so far waiting for a dawn stone, just to find out you changed the evolution?!?!?!

What have you done to it?

Sorry about that, it was a request so I did it. Also, because, there are not any dawn stones early in the game, I thought it would be a good idea to do that, but if you do not like it, ill change it.

And about the earlier above post, I thankyou for pointing out the things I have missed. ill be sure to fix them in beta 3.0 (My next planned release).

-Ok, for Burgh, he is a tough GYM leader, it took me 3 goes to beat him. Ill definitely make it a bit easier, but that was the type of challenge i was going for.

-What fire type do you recommend for me to put early into the game?

-The trades will be edited

-Going through the WHOLE game now to see if I missed any unedited routes

-Fossils cannot be edited yet, i think, but Ill ask for help if i can change them.

Be sure to stay tuned for the next update.

Fire type- Vulpix- face it not that many, and it's the only one that physically fits.

And yeah, Burgh is ridiculous. I beat Iris last night and no one else was a difficult as him. Maybe drop Illumise and Volbeat, and see how that works.

And on that note, is it possible for you to reset the gyms in a later update so they can be retryed without restarting the game?

I suggest you work on a changed evolution list. And in kirlia's case, make it an either or evo if possible.

And up to the entrance to victory road, the other routes are fine cept the ones I pointed out.

*Why's Marshall have a Machoke instead of Machamp, and as his highest lv PKMN?

And N still has his Unova team, cept with a Groudon. The E4 is stonger than he is.

Edited by Arkanes