Developed by: Shiny Jirachi/formlesstree4
Shiny˛ is a brand new GTS system, recreated from the ground up in C# that is designed to be as efficient and reliable as possible.
I'm not sure who all has used ShinyGTS or ShinyDTS, but those have their own fair share of problems that cannot really be avoided. However, Shiny˛ has been designed to remove their flaws, and introduce so many more features:
- Distribute/Receive to both Generations [simultaneously or not]
- Custom Filtering System to prevent GTS overload!
- Write Logs to File
- Save and Loading of Settings
- Custom Browser Messages - More on this later
- Verbose GTS output [Assist in debugging]
- And more! You'll have to use the program to discover the rest.
Now, the biggest upgrade from ShinyGTS/DTS is the Browser Message feature. With it, you can create fully functioning and dynamic web pages. Shiny˛ has a built-in macros that allow it to inject data straight into your Browser Output. This feature is still in beta testing, but so far, has proven to be reliable.
For now, here is the download link. I am short on time. When I have more free time, I shall post a more detailed How-To, as well as pictures of the program.
The source code has been updated, and the latest version can be downloaded here or as an attachment at this post
Download the Source Code
Final change for probably a long time (or ever), unless something crops up.
- Fixed DNS filter
Download from the attachment below or from here.
Source code also updated.
- Added "syachi2ds.available.gs.nintendowifi.net" to the allowed DNS list
- Added more information to bad DNS requests
- Fixed an issue where GTS actions failed to register
- Changed the way Pokemon are saved so that the date/time they were saved is in the file name, no more accidental overwrites (for db33)
- Changed the application's Icon to a higher resolution
- Fixed an issue where certain 5th Gen connections failed to get a result
- Added more information to the log when a user initially enters the GTS
- Added more information to the log when a user receives a Pokemon, namely the user's game generation and Pokemon received
- Changed the "Sent x bytes of data" message to only appear in Verbose mode
- Fixed an issue where the app would crash on launch when loading data from a previous instance
- Fixed an issue where the app would crash on exit when saving some data
- Added the ability to minimize to system tray
- Fixed DNS bug that would filter out ALL URLs instead of specific ones. The filtering system is currently disabled and will be activated in the next release (hopefully).
- Fixed a bug where when doing ordered distribution, the program would throw an IndexOutOfRangeException after the last Pokemon was sent.
- Initial Release