Thread: Load State Problem

Load State Problem

Okay so I think this is the right place to post this. Sorry if it's not, I read the rules and didn't see anything that I would be going against. So when I try opening a save state in SS on Desmume, I want it to change to the date and time as my computer, but for some reason it stays the same as when I actually made the save state. Is there any possible way to change this setting? If anyone wants to know, I am trying to RNG and was going along KazoWar's videos on YouTube when I came across this problem. I am not an expert with emulators so I am not sure if I overlooked a setting. Any help is appreciated.

Re: Load State Problem

Bumping because I haven't got any answers. :/ I realy hope someone can answer my question. Also I read the rules (again), but didn't see anything against bumping a thread. I might be just selective reading though.

Fixed my problem. This thread can be locked.

Quote Originally Posted by TDawg View Post
    Fixed my problem. This thread can be locked.
    Please, share your solution with us, it can be useful for future members

Quote Originally Posted by IAL32 View Post
    Please, share your solution with us, it can be useful for future members
    Well oddly enough you want to find the second seed's delay (there's 4 when the ID/SID is being or least when I watch the Memory). But you want to make a save state right before the first state changes.
    I was making the save state on the 2nd seed generated and that screwed me up because the game saves to that date and time by that seed. But the first one can change dates and time with the computer allowing you to change your ID/SID.
    Hope that makes sense!