Firstly excuse me if I'm posting in the wrong section ... I'm new here
Here are my questions
How to change pgf files to pkm ?
How to change pcd files to pkm ?
How to change pgt files to pkm ?
Thank you ^ ^
1) You don't.
2) You don't.
3) You don't.
Originally Posted by anonymous email
oK thank you Trance =)
Someone can explain me how to put a PGF files on my sav ?
Thank you but I don't understand how to use it. =(
Are there a topic to explain that?
Hello, I'm new here too. I find the use of PCD & PGT files difficult to use in pokegen too, hope someone give us some feedback, greetings to everyone. (n_n)
I think I'm starting to understand how Pokégen is supposed to be used when it comes to mystery gifts, this is what I did:
1) In the right side of the editor, I clicked in "open" and loaded the .PCD file of the event, then... A wild text appeared!
2) In the left side i picked the slot I wanted the info to be (there are 8 slots).
3) I passed that information over to the selected slot of left side with the (<) arrow button in the middle.
4) Finally I tested if it works in game, and yes, it does. The delivery man gave me the gift.
- There's tab in pokegen above both sides that reads "used wonder cards", well I tried to figure out what's that for too, so after
receiving my gift, I saved the game. Still in game I went to the main screen, then to the mystery gift option, checked my card and the text
seemed to have changed to "you have already received the gift", that's alright. Then I opened the .sav in pokegen but in
there, the text didn't change, nor the "used wonder cards" tab have changed neither.
- What I did next was to open the game and now in game, I trashed my card (after receiving the gift) and saved, then in pokegen
finally the "used wonder cards" tab changed, a number 2047 appeared in the blank space which belongs to the card I already used (I think
that). Well, the text of the slot 1 used for the .PCD still remains there, I thought it was supposed to be eliminated.
- One more thing, what is the .PGT file for?
Well I hope I could have helped in something.
Last edited by LuisferSM; Mar 29th, 2012 at 11:21 PM.
Thank you LuisferSM
I think that I will test it tomorrow ^^