So Many Problems with Pokesav, Sendpkm, Nintendo Wifi....

StealthyGunnar

So after hours of trying to figure this out through multiple guides, I have about given up.

First the problems with Pokesav and Nintendo Wifi. My modem was being very stupid and eventually I figured it out. Now this happens to me: nevermind, no matter how many times i resize the image, it won't let me upload. yippee. The sendpkm.py box says:

Traceback <most recent call last>:

File "C:\Users\Gunnar\Desktop\sendpkm.py", line 2, in <module>

from pokehaxlib import *

ImportError: Bad magic number in C:\\Users\Gunnar\Desktop\pokehaxlib.pyc

I really don't know what to do. I am so frustrated. All I wanted to do was to create a team of my own and sent it to my soul silver game :frown:

P.S. the :\ is supposed to be : \ but no space

If you're just wanting to create a single pokemon and send it to yourself, use www.pokegts.us

If you want to download a Pokemon that's already made and ready, go to www.pokecheck.org.

Or download a legit pkm file from PokeCheck or our event/pokemon database (projectpokemon.org/events) and use Pokesav or PokeGen to modify the pkm file then upload that to PokeGTS.

We can't really help if there are problems with your modem or wireless router, which is on your end. Or with Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection, which is on Nintendo's hand.

If you're just wanting to create a single pokemon and send it to yourself, use www.pokegts.us

If you want to download a Pokemon that's already made and ready, go to www.pokecheck.org.

Or download a legit pkm file from PokeCheck or our event/pokemon database (projectpokemon.org/events) and use Pokesav or PokeGen to modify the pkm file then upload that to PokeGTS.

We can't really help if there are problems with your modem or wireless router, which is on your end. Or with Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection, which is on Nintendo's hand.

Well i fixed the problems with my wifi connection and modem. The problem arises with the .pkm files I created with pokesave. I just made a legal team, and I was really excited to transfer it to my ds (this is my first time doing this). I looked up many guides, and none of them helped. It seems that when I drop my .pkm files into sendpkm.py, the box quickly comes up, and disappears. I didn't know what was wrong until I Print Screened my screen, because I couldn't see what the box was saying. My first post has in it what that box said. Something about "bad magic number."