Getting Mystery Gift Lvl 100 Zekrom.

XOfSpades

I just need a quick tutorial on what to do. When I first opened pokegen I immediately said:

"What is this I dont even..."

And when I read on the official post it said "Self Explanatory"

I kind of disagree with this, but my opinion is terrible so lets get to the point.

I just need a quick run through of how to do this. I have the Zekrom file, I have pokegen, I just need to know how to get it into my save file

P.S. It's a ROM file that runs using DeSmuMe.

Thank you! Any and all help is appreciated!

That option isn't there. Please help! D:

EDIT: apparently it wasnt in tools, it was in options. I turned it on, but it still isn't helping. I'm saving the wonder card now, do I save it to Battery (the save file) Cheats (speaks for its self..) or states? (dunno what that is.)

THANKS TO ANYBODY WHO HELPS

IM DESPERATE

File -> Load, open your save file from BATTERY (*.dsv) Tools -> Mystery Gifts in the combobox above the lefthand box choose one that says "[#1-9] - None" then in the righthand one click open choose the Zekrom *.pgf. Once you have done that the "<" button between the two boxes will be selectable. Click it. close the window. File -> Save[save file] and you're done. Once ingame, you need to enable the gift, then you can tlak to the guy in the pokemart.