God Stone

benbass

do you guys plan on adding this to the held items list any time soon?

also im using pokecheck to get items n such but i use pokegen to make the pokemon with the items. i recently made a kyurem with liberty pass but when i got the kyurem the liberty pass didnt work? is there a way to make it work in game or are the key items sent over just "trophies" that dont have in game effects. im also having this problem with lock capsule. help

You're doing it wrong. Just HAVING a Key Item that triggers an event has NOT been enough, not since Gen III. (therefore, this is very old info and should be common knowledge; somehow it seems to not be, for some weird reason... I dunno.)

Anyway. To trigger an event, you not only need the item, but to also trigger the in-game flag that you GOT the item/activate the Event. In general, that means you have to get it in a "Legit" way.

In short, just keep your PokeGen up to date. It now has a feature for adding Wonder Cards (one at a time) to your game, such as the Liberty Ticket.

Go here: http://projectpokemon.org/events/ to download the Wonder Card and Mystery Gift files, for all Regions, Gen III-Gen V.

If you have further questions, just check the threads (mainly the stickys or the PokeGen Download Link thread; Codr has kept things fairly clear and easy to understand). All the info you could need is completely available. Good luck!

It's a bad translation or incorrect data. No item exists within the game's files that's named "God Stone".

Edit: According to the item description data, it's index 622, which is shown as "???", or no item. Unless this is actually given a string dynamically in-game, which no other item does, this isn't an item.

Edit2: Ok, the item exists in the Japanese ROMs. Considering it serves no purpose, I'm not adding it.

Edit3: Hi Guested!