Help w/ Shiny PIDs in Pokegen

I try to make everything a legit hack, but some pokemon I prefer shiny. Aesthetic reasons and all that. I prioritize legality over aesthetics though, so I don't want to just click the Shiny box in case that somehow shows up as a hack. Due to experience in RNGing in SS and a bit here in BW, I know that bred pokemon don't really have a link between IV and Shininess. I'm also more than positive that bred pokemon's species is also unrelated. Nature still might, but that's beside the point.

The point is, no matter how many pokemon I have Gen'd, and w/ the Shiny Box Shaded, I've never been able to find a Shiny PID for my IVs and Nature. Of ANYTHING. Is it my SID (60772) or am I doing something wrong?

Again, due to personal reasons I'd prefer any solutions that still allow my pokemon to read legit in most checkers. And I do know the steps to making legit, non-shiny bred pokemon.

So I could just get a Shiny PID, and edit the IVs, and it would show up legit? I cna sort of understand customizing 3 of the IVs, due to inheritance overwriting 3 of them, but then why bother putting IVs in the PID finder?

• 4 weeks later...