im just wondering.....

steven stone

is this possible?!  

2 members have voted

1. 1. is this possible?!

• yes!
    • no!
    • i don't understnd what your asking.

ok im just wondering is their a code to make any pokemon breed with any pokemon? what im trying to say is im wanting to know if theirs a code that can make ummmm say a certan pokemon from one egg group and breed it with an pokemon from another compltely diffrent egg group. please hel me if possiable. thanks! :)

strikes me that this is actually possible. everything is loaded from rom into ram, so you would need to figure out where the right data is loaded(and you could probably only make a code for a single poke at once), figure out if anything else is loaded into the same place and make the code conditional if so(or just make it conditional by default anyway), figure out how it's read, input the right data to be written once the condition is met, etc.

I remember seeing a code for Diamond/Pearl that instantly gives you an egg at the daycare. I would imagine that it would also do this, though I haven't tried it.

Edit: here it is

For Diamond (Us): have two pokemon of opposite gender in the daycare, and take one step while holding R

921ed3d0 00000e00

94000130 feff0000

121ed3d2 00004280

121ed3ee 000042a5

d2000000 00000000