Help requested: hatched and traded Pokegen

kesomon

Hello again helpful people. I'm attempting to Pokegen two pokemon into my White game that have the appearance of being hatched from an egg by another trainer, then traded to me at a later level. However, I'm having trouble filling out the information in the Met tab to look as legal/legit as possible.

For example, the first Pokemon is a Leafeon. In my story, this Leafeon was hatched from an egg received from the daycare as an Eevee in Pinwheel Forest, then evolved to Leafeon at level 29 and traded to me at the same level.

What information should I put in the fields on the Met tab for these conditions? Should Location be Daycare Couple, Level 1, and hatch conditions be Pinwheel Forest? Or should Location be Link Trade, Level 29, hatch conditions Pinwheel Forest? Or something else entirely? I would really appreciate help in figuring this out.

• 1 month later...

Remember that the Encounter data needs to be Egg/Pal Park/Event etc for any and all Pokémon in a Gen V game, regardless of whether it originally came from a Gen IV game. This is because the Encounter data in the hex is basically nonexistent for Gen V and as such the Encounter data is always 00 00, which just so happens to correspond to the Egg/Pal Park/Event option.