A few issues ?

Stroup

So I am new to this site, and would love some help. I have like no experience with PokeSav and stuff, but I am learning as I mess around with it. I have a few issues with sending my pokemon to my DS lite.

* First issue I noticed is I can not enter WIFI areas. I tried the GTS, to send my pokemon over, in GoldenRod first today, and after I talked to the lady, I walked through the door then the screen turned black. The music did not freeze, so the game wasnt frozen, but the screen stayed black for a good while. I eventually turned off the game, as well as the Python file to send my guy.

*Seccond issue, I cant get a game code because I can not get passed the black screen =(

All I wanted was to give myself an absol, and trade my friend his rilou back. The DS trading works, but no wifi trading or battling.

Anyone else have issues like this ?

I tried PokeGTS and it seemed to work easier then the others, however I wasnt able to get through =/

I can never be able to see the blue screen that says Connect to Nintendo WFC. It stays black before that screen pops up. Is that a wifi issue or is it my game screwin up ?

Again, if you're having an issue with your physical DS console, the game cart, or your wireless connection, that's something that really needs to be dealt with in-person.

The only advice I can give you is, if you purchased the game used rather than new (especially if you purchased it from an online retailer, Ebay, Amazon Marketplace, etc...), there's a good chance that it's a counterfeit cart. These cartridges have limited (if any) interactivity with Wi-Fi, other game carts/DSes, etc.. and also have a very short life span.

Are there any ways to tell if it is fake ? I bought it off craigslist, but I mean the game looks pretty legit, and the nintendo logo looks normal. The DS Union room and battle room works fine, I battle my friends on their soul silver alot. Should I see if they can get it, then trade it to me ? That sounds like a good plan haha