BW Event - Zekrom/Reshiram (Netherlands) (Now confirmed for Wifi, all EU languages)

Guested

The level 100 Zekrom and Reshiram will be distributed to Black and White versions at V&D stores in the Netherlands on Saturday February 18th, between 11:00am and 4:30pm.

No confirmation yet on which languages, but I'm pretty sure Netherlands is usually only English.

http://www.nintendo.nl/NOE/nl_NL/news/2011/ontvang_een_legendarische_pokemon_bij_vampd_47582.html

March 7 Update:The official site has now confirmed it for Wifi, along with its distribution for Italian, Spanish, German, and French.

It will run March 10 - April 8.

English

German

Spanish

Italian

French

Edited by Guested

Yeah, ought to be. I cannot remember having seen translated Pokemon games here. I'll probably drop by one of those stores on the date to pick up both versions. Apologies for not searching and such, been a bit too short on time due to travels and whatnot, but how do we normally grab the data from the carts to share event pokemon?

You can see this thread for some very helpful info on how to extract your sav file from your game cartridge (if you are using a real retail cart and not a flashcart with roms).

http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?16601-How-to-Backup-Restore-your-retail-cartridge-save-file-(D-P-Pt-HG-SS-B-W-Nearly-any-other-DS-game)

If you don't have sufficient flashcart hardware, the best thing to use is the NDS Adapter Plus which is described in a section in that thread as well. It can be used to dump your sav file straight to your computer. If you don't know how to extract the pgf Wonder Card file from the sav file, I can do it for you.

I got them both, but I am waiting for my hardware to arrive before I can help with getting the details out.

The Reshiram I got:

Level 100

Quirky nature.

2/18/2012

Pokémon Event

Likes to thrash about.

OT: SPR2012

ID No.: 03102

HP: 311

Attack: 276

Defense: 223

Sp. Attack: 327

Sp. Defense: 248

Speed: 200

Ability: Turboblaze

Moves: Blue Flare 5/5, Fusion Flare 5/5, Mist 30/30, Draco Meteor 10/10

Holding: Dragon Gem

Ribbon: Gift Ribbon01 (Wishing Ribbon)

The Zekrom I got:

Level 100

Calm nature.

2/18/2012

Pokémon Event

Impetuous and silly.

OT: SPR2012

ID No.: 03102

HP: 334

Attack: 293

Defense: 245

Sp. Attack: 260

Sp. Defense: 246

Speed: 212

Ability: Teravolt

Moves: Bolt Strike 5/5, Fusion Bolt 5/5, Haze 30/30, Outrage 10/10

Holding: Dragon Gem

Ribbon: Gift Ribbon01 (Wishing Ribbon)

Thanks!

Gallade was able to attend after all, and has submitted them. We have them in the collection and the Gallery now.

http://projectpokemon.org/events/en-V.php

Thanks for sharing the info!

I think that 03102 ID might indicate that the rest of Europe will start to see this event on or around March 10.

Also, OT is Spring 2012, even though February isn't really Spring.

Netherlands probably got this one early due to the anniversary of that Pokemon Magazine and the resulting month of Pokemon stuff on TV.

Hey everyone!

I got the 2 too. :wink: I was in V&D store in Eindhoven.

When the English OT SPR2012, the German will be FRÜ2012

On March, 31 we will have a Pokémon Day Party in Movie Park Bottrop. It can be Possible to Download them on the Event. but now we have no Informations about Local Downloads

Edited by King Impoleon
The distribution was faked

What do you mean by "but it wasn't possible to Download them"? Your photo shows that downloading was indeed possible...

After seeing the second screen the wondercard is already fully downloaded to your game.

I can't Downlad Zekrom, It show me: "This gift cannot be received with this edition"

No the Game doesn't fully download the Event. He show me only the German Wondercard, the Zekrom that was attached is Only for English Games, whether it has the language changed to German the Zekrom is Only in English.

If You change the Lenguage you can see only the Wondercard but not recive the gift. U Understand what I mean?

Disto Manchine change the Lenguage -> Wondercard for every Game visible, but the Gift that was Pragrammed in 1 Lenguage can be Downloaded for the responsible Edition

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I was checking the event gallery and I was comparing the English versions against the Dutch versions. I couldn't find any differences except for the date and distribution method so I was wondering why both of them are still there. Because of the reason for distributions that differ? Because of the distribution method? And, are the .pkmn files different (except for the trainerspecific details ofc.)?? Just wondering.

I was checking the event gallery and I was comparing the English versions against the Dutch versions. I couldn't find any differences except for the date and distribution method so I was wondering why both of them are still there. Because of the reason for distributions that differ? Because of the distribution method? And, are the .pkmn files different (except for the trainerspecific details ofc.)?? Just wondering.

Because the Dutch ones say they were obtained at "Pokémon Event" while the English (Wi-Fi) ones say they were obtained at "Wi-Fi Event"