CANNOT USE POKÉSAV, PLEASE HELP

xCesme

So I'm using the latest Pokésav on a r4 sdhc white (for 1.4.3e firmware). And when I open my .SAV file I get al ??????????????? for my party pokémon, my pokesav doesn't recognize any of them and when I modify items or anything either my save file is gone even though it is on the sd card (There is only a new game option when I launch pokemon white), or PW detects my save file but when I load I get stuck on the black screen, I will post weird things in POkesav as attachments, please help me.\

Also I'm new to this forum, so If I posted wrong section please tell me which one I should suppose to pos t to!

PJP..JPG

PJP..JPG.0d6cfa34f57a935985a65ade419eadf

The R4 clone is doing something wrong with the save file if it doesn't work with PokéGen.

Try converting it from your R4 clone save type to the NO$GBA save type on Shuny's save file converter.

• 1 month later...

Or you could not use R4 at all for doing Pokemon .sav files. Try using NDS+ or an SMS4. These two things will give a better .sav then R4 does any day. Then you can just go in and use the latest version of PokeGen or the latest version of PokeSav. No matter which program you choose to use they will both open up the files from the file extracted using NDS+ or SMS4. Also, thank your evanddixon for supplying the links so I didn't have to go get them personally :)