Getting a "legal" Munchlax using PokeGen

jimmayg

Hello, I've been PokeGen'ng everything in the pokedex and now that I am on Munchlax I'm having a bit of difficulty. I'm trying to generate a Munchlax from Platinum encountered using a Honey Tree. This is the Legality Checker's output:

Pokemon Legality Checker - by: Sabresite - vB54-24

File: C:\Users\***\Desktop\PokeGen_full\PKM\No. 446 Munchlax.pkm

Checksum: 0xD6B3 - Valid

Pokemon ID: 759046603 - Adamant, Male, Ability 2, Not Shiny

Date: March 14, 2010

IVs: 2,14,16,24,15,18

Trainer ID: 65283

Secret ID: 47776

Trainer Gender: Male

Hidden Power: Ground - 62

Fateful Encounter: No

Gender Check: Valid

Effort Values: Valid

Nicknamed: No

Home Town: Sinnoh [Platinum]

Country Originated: UK/US/AU

Type: Hacked Pokemon

--------------------

Press the ENTER key to exit...

What does Location 48, 30, 22, and 23 mean? Currently I have Location set to 'Sinnoh' and Encounter set to 'Egg/Pal Park/Event/Honey tree/Shaymin'.

• 3 weeks later...

I looked on that site and I can't find a Munchlax PID calculator. After doing some searching on google I found a site that lets me figure out, based on my TID/SID, what trees will yield a Munchlax in game but that doesn't help me in creating a legit Munchlax using pokeGen. If you or anyone else could supply link to said calculator that would be great.

To add, this is the site I am referring to that didn't help me at all but maybe it can help someone else:

http://www.thepikaclub.co.uk/tools/Munchlax/munchlax.php

This Munchlax is being created for Black/White, but its origin is platinum, where the honey trees are. I have to set location to (poketransfer) since that is the only way a Munchlax from platinum could end up in black/white. If I were creating the pokemon for platinum then that website would work and I could hack him in with the appropriate route.