Dreamworld Hack Tool

randomspot555 edit as of May 28, 2013: PP is being flagged by Google as a Malware vulnerable site or some such jazz. Due to that, we have moved DreamWorld.EXE to an off-site, reliable location rather than attachment to posts. You can download it here:

http://ppfiles.ctitio.us/files/DreamWorld.zip

Please stop posting about how your horrible anti-virus software is detecting DW.exe as a virus. It isn't.

Also, if you feel like this is some horrible program, feel free to not use it.

Apparently this has been out since october. I just found out about it on /vp/, but the original post can be found here: http://www.lugia.us/forum/pokemon-black-and-white/introducing-pokemon-dream-world-hacker!/

So what this does is really neat. Once you've logged into your Dreamworld account and provide your cookies via this Firefox extension to the tool, it'll log on into your DW and collect every single pokémon and item you would have had the chance to obtain. Of course this isn't much use for flashcart users, since you can just set the DW Pokémon you want to have via Pokestock. But for people without flashcart access, it's probably pretty useful.

Once again the steps needed to do this (quoted from original post linked above):

1. Log into Pokémon Global Link.

2. Export your cookies to a file called cookies.txt. You need Firefox, and this addon. It will be under Tools, Export Cookies. Save the file to the same folder that dw.exe is in.

3. Click on "Dream World" and let the video load.

4. Close the Pokémon Global Link tab, and open dw.exe.

For dw.exe:

1. Give it the number of the berry you want to use, if any. 0 means none, and for the rest of them refer to this page for the specific number. (I used '7', Oran Berry, it's the most common and most useless one)

2. Give it the rank you'd like. I suggest using a '1'. Values are from 1-5, 5 being the lowest score.

3. Tell it what language your account is in. Assuming it's English, you type 'en'.

Press Enter and watch the magic.

(Obviously, you don't use the quotes, I'm just using them to set the values aside.)

Afterwards you just need to log into PGL again and go through the empty DW island to the Tree of Dreams to collect one of your befriended Pokémon.

Update:

Download link for the newest version: http://drfsupercenter.info/Programs/DW.exe

Edited by randomspot555

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

It works great for my Black, thanks :D

But my White version, which is Japanese, doesn't work. I export the cookies after I log in/click on Dream World, open dw.exe, and enter the following:

berry: 7

region: ja

cafe? : y

Logging in... Login fail!

Do you guys know what the problem might be? If not, that's ok, because it works for my Black so that's fine :D

Also, does anyone else not get any points by using this hack? Like, I skim through Rugged Mountains, go into the Pokemon list at the tree to check them out (there are 3 pages), I close the list and return home, but I don't get any Dream World points at all from this.

Hey Reign, thanks for all the effort to help others! Much appreciated.

One question though. After you finish the Dream World hack (as in going through the 10 areas and the Tree of Wishes), do you get Dream World points?

Never mind, I got it.

Edited by dezmomo

Sadly, I am unable to access DW for another 24 hours, so I cannot confirm if there is or isn't a problem with script. But as the tool is coming from outside developer, I doubt anyone would even try to fix it.

Some piece of advice though. DW session seem to be invalidated when you finish the session by "waking up" your DW pokemon. Try to visit DW in browser once again and export your cookies: maybe it works this time.

Sadly, I am unable to access DW for another 24 hours, so I cannot confirm if there is or isn't a problem with script. But as the tool is coming from outside developer, I doubt anyone would even try to fix it.

Some piece of advice though. DW session seem to be invalidated when you finish the session by "waking up" your DW pokemon. Try to visit DW in browser once again and export your cookies: maybe it works this time.

then those guys wont do an update they aren't downloading any more maybe someone can start where they left off

Edited by link1s

Probably is still working. I don't foresee Nintendo getting off their ass to fix this anytime soon.

thats wrong Nintendo dosen't have all rights to do everything on pokemon games, there just the format that pokemon games are made, Gamefreak aren't getting off there buts to fix it

link1s, if you can't figure it out, watch my video and see if you missed anything.

the "export cookies" did better than the one in the video