[Release v6] Trash bytes Fixer BW&BW2 (version 6)

marcos9191

I have the pleasure to present's this program, serves to correct trash bytes in Black/White games.

Note: If any modorator thinks that the progam is best in the section "Legality Checker" ask him to move, ie, where more appropriate to have it.

-This program is free distribution.

-This program is distributed with Freeware License and the publication

else where other than those listed above requires

give credit to these forums and author.

-This program work's for pokemon obtained in bw games and imported from 3ª and 4ª generatión.

-If you think you have found an error in the operation of the program and

Report you can do so by sending me a PM or send message on this topic.

Thank's to:

-Explaint in the text file.

I hope your opinion :biggrin:

NOTE: includes the checksum calculation so don't need re-opene and re-save the pkm with any editor.

Link of program (v6):

Trash Bytes Fixer.zip

Trash Bytes Fixer.zip

Edited by marcos9191

• 2 weeks later...

04.12.2011 put a new version with fixed a small bug that I thought that put Pokesav so nice but not until then can not fix it. To fix it by hand when you edit the name of the pokemon, byte mode is selected and the last 2 boxes you have to put FF. The rest if it works well, it was my fault because I thought that put them Pokesav: ^ ^ U:

• 3 weeks later...

I have good news and that is the fixer tb bw also works for Pokémon imported from earlier games. The document puts that text does not work because he thought it was, but provide pokes imported and reviewing the code and thanks to a put already option in bytes of the OT, it makes imported also fixes both the name of pokemon and the OT. In the coming days I will upload the .zip that changed in the text document.

edit:

I have reviewed a thing of the corrector and imported only corrects the egg born, when I can upload another version to correct the rest.

Edited by marcos9191

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

A few days out new editions, I'll upload version 6 of the program including: BW pokes some that I forgot to add, the necessary pokes from bw2.

For the checksum, until publication of the new version have to open and re-save the pkm file (serves any editor).

About the trash bytes, the pokecheck has some faults and notify, these are the fourth generation eggs and japaneses pokes from gba.

And I said that the trash bytes generated by the "TB Fixer" are correct, doing some tests. For example, for trash bytes fourth generation, I have relied on that when you change the name, the rest of trash bytes for pokemon name is 0x00 (which apply in my program) for the GBA got trash bytes a whole chain but with the Japanese pokes taken for invalid, with the rest not.

I assure you that the trash bytes that my program generates are good, because they are based on things he does own game by changing the name. Even so, you can leave the link of that pokemon?

• 2 months later...

I published the last version (v6) with this upgrade's:

-Added chekcum calculation, and don't need re-open an re-save the pkm file generated by the programm.

-Added all pokémon from bw2

-Added special Zorua from bw and Manaphy from Ranger.

With this version will be correct any pokémon from any generation and game.

Program re-uploaded.

Not been necessary to add what I said the other day, and it was not necessary to clear thinking that if he had to.

I remember that improvements:

-Added checksum calculation (thank's Kazowar for help me)

-Added all pokémon from bw2

-Added special Zorua from bw and Manaphy from Ranger.

• 1 year later...