Deoxys for 3rd generation games.

Aether Nexus

I hope I'm asking this question in the right section. I think it's the right section.

Goal: Trying to complete my Pokemon Ruby version.

Problem: Not sure on how to obtain a Deoxys.

I've read here & there and the only two ways to have obtained Deoxys in the 3rd generation games were: 1) Obtaining the Doel Deoxys from 2006 in the Netherlands; and 2) Obtaining a Aurora Ticket and using it to reach Birth Island to obtain one.

The Doel Deoxys seems to be very hard to obtain (unless someone has uploaded their .sav file containing one), so the 'easier' route seems to be the Birth Island Deoxys. Now I'm a little confused on how to obtain the Birth Island Deoxys. If I remember correctly, didn't you have to have an e-Reader for this? You would scan a special Deoxys card and obtain the Aurora Ticket somehow afterwards (it went something like that). Or can I get the Aurora Ticket from a person whom I know who has one and obtain a Deoxys for myself with him somehow sharing his Aurora Ticket with my game?

I know I can use codes to warp there (I can obtain it in my Emerald version), but this would be my last option. What if I use a code to obtain the Aurora Ticket; will it work? And for the hell of just tossing it out there: if anyone knows of anyone uploading their .sav file containing a legit Birth Island Deoxys (edit: or a Space Center Deoxys), then please do link me. I'm not sure if the site contains 3rd generation event Pokemon that you can download and somehow put/use them in your 3rd generation games, but if there is such a way, I'd like some input on that.

So if anyone can help me out, I'd very much appreciate it.

Edit: There's also Space Center (Space C) Deoxys. I guess I missed that one. This one would be better for me to obtain, because if people see that I have a Birth Island Deoxys, they'll (sadly) think I used codes to get it.

~ Aether Nexus

Edited by Aether Nexus

I have a GameShark SP, but I don't really use that anymore. I just use my flashcart to load my save files then transfer them to my PC and play them on VBA. Then from VBA it goes back into my cartridge. So you can give me the VBA code, then that will do fine. You can also give me a GameShark code, or a codebreaker code (I believe GBA AR and GameShark SP codes work on the Codebreaker window due to how the coding is).

Also, if you can take a crack at this too while you're helping me out, then that'd be great.

~ Aether Nexus