B/W Myster Gift Editor .sav Question

Hi everyone,

Thanks for taking the time to read my thread. So firstly, I got the latest version (1.4.3) of the mystery gift editor (from here, project pokemon) for BW, and I tried opening the save file, and it gives me an error, that the file size is to big (it's 1024 KB), while it's meant to be 512 KB, and it asked if I want to make it smaller, and I clicked yes, it has been running fine and everything, but I was wondering though, by making it smaller, does that do ANYTHING to the sav file, and if I return it to my real pokemon black cartidge, would it run fine now that it is 512 not 1024? Second question, so after that, I tried adding a .pgf file, which loaded fine, then when I tried saving it, this happened 4qobc8.jpg

am I supposed to click yes or no, and what does it mean by that? A friend of mine, was doing the same thing, and he clicked yes, and then it gave him a really weird error, then he ignored it, plugged it in back into his R4, then when he tried looking at the Mystery Gift card album on Black, it showed a black screen, and it never loaded, so he got worried and replaced that save file with one that he backed up earlier? When that error comes up, I can click yes or no, and sometimes the weird error shows up, and sometimes it doesn't, but I have noticed that, whenever I press no, it has NEVER given me that error?

Thanks again and have a nice day