pokemon firered sav transfer?

PikachusCat

i have a pokemon firered that has 384 pokemon, all caught legitly, i want to transfer these pokemon over to my white. ive already found a tool thats supposed to copy the gba sav data over to my card, so i will be able to have it on my computer. but once its there, will it have .pkm files i can drag into pokegen, and if it does, will they look legit, because they wernt transferred over to a pokemon platnum?

let me sum the question up with this, what approach should i take to move all of my fire red pokemon over to my white?

now that ive actually used this, it works great, it doesnt just let you move all the pokemon, it extracts all the .pkm files manually, and throws them all together in a folder, in order. totally sick.

@m_plat yeah i tested legal.exe on a few too, and all my genders say invalid, but when i actually open them in pokegen, as their genders are obviously correct, i dont know what invalid gender means.. maybe it has something to do with trash bytes? (tho i dont understand really how they work, of what their purpose is?), ive yet to try any of them in gts or online battles, to see if theyre allowed to enter or not, have you? what did it say?

I hope you realize that by using any external means to transfer or edit your pokemon, it makes them by definition no longer legit.

LOL well its a morally gray area? SIGH.. yeah thats true i guess, but i mean the only difference between manually exporting a ton of legit pokemon, and using an importing program (besides the time it saves), is that i dont have to go out and buy another DS.. i mean once theyre transferred, theyll be no different than if i bought another ds, and transferred them all over by hand.. i spent something like 220 hours on my firered a few years back, just grinding all day long catching every pokemon, sorting them, then playing ruby and trading, then sapphire and trading, and going to friends houses, and trading.. now that i think back to it i dont know how i did it..

in my opinion, it hits the same "gray" area, as uploading .pkm files at all, since youre manually placing .pkm files in your game anyway, instead of using a real DS to trade them in, it doesnt really matter that you used the same kind of program to extract them there in the first place.. if i had taken the Fire Red game sav, and manually dragged each .pkm from it, and placed them in a folder, instead of using a program that will extract and transfer them all, would that make them legit? in my opinion its the same thing, the only thing that matters to me, is that all of the pokemon were caught legitly, so all of their data is legit. no questionable moves, sketchy stats, like many "hacked" pokemon, who either have a Pidgey's moveset on a Raquaza, or the oh-so-typical "Caught in: Pokemon Leauge/Battle Tower"..

this is how i see it anyhow, so as far as im concerned, the pokemon are legit

anyone else, thoughts? (actually, i really would like to hear your thoughts on what ive said, Guested)