Thread: Help! I can't get the Wonder Egg in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of sky!!?

Help! I can't get the Wonder Egg in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of sky!!?

I got the rom and sav file from my friend who hacked a lot (All items, quick EXP blar blar) .__."' then i went to surrounded sea but i could absolutely not find any wonder egg at Lvl 20. Anyone knows how to rectify this?

Re: Help! I can't get the Wonder Egg in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of sky!!?

Quote Originally Posted by Needhelpwithstuff View Post
    I got the rom and sav file from my friend who hacked a lot (All items, quick EXP blar blar) .__."' then i went to surrounded sea but i could absolutely not find any wonder egg at Lvl 20. Anyone knows how to rectify this?
    Maybe that's why? Try to disable every cheat, or if the Egg is actually an item from ALL ITEMS cheat or something because that is unnatural. Otherwise, you need to be more specific with your problems.

Project Pokemon is:
    Spoiler

-----Fellowship----
    Gin: Yo

-----Laughter-----
    CuleX: TEE HEE

-----Fame---------
    Shining Mew2: Just put me on your sig >_<

-----Love----------
    0660: I love you.

-----Anger---------
    Mewtwo EX: DIE FAT AMERICAN!
    Mewtwo EX: DIE!!!!
    Mewtwo EX: Too much chicken?

-----Pee Pee--------
    Guested: ha ha
    Guested: pee pee

-----Evil Villains--------
    damio: I knew I was evil too

-----Friends----------
    Greencat: So like, I was in the neighborhood and wanted to say hi. So.. um... HI!

-----Excitement----------
    ParaDoX65: Yup, It's sure going to be exciting.

-----He's not done--------
    pokemonfan: I'm not done blabbering....

-----Requests----------
    UnderXRay: will be ready in a few minutes, i will pm you on when to come to the club.

-----Jokes------------
    Ziz: Drunk lol. Only kidding.

------Reward------------
    FLOOTENKERP: ZOMG Wraith, I finally was awarded for my hard work! Wraith, I got the event contrib badge!

------Good Lucks----------
    Phreen: Oh, so its your first year in college, well best of luck to you, hope you find what you want.

-----Denial----------
    Renegadeshroom: I refuse to accept that you have green hair!

----Because He Asked For It
    COBHC: You think you are old enough to quit on pkm? Well I think you sucked enough at it

----Russians--------
    SilentFox: Спасибо большое

-----Hygiene Problems--------
    Fallen: You haven't showered in two days!?! That's gross. MetaGROSS should be your favorite Pokémon..

-----Conspiracy----
    Randomspot555: Smogon isn't "attacking your creativity." They don't have elite squads of ninjas kidnapping you and forcing you to use Scizor.

------Owned by SCV------
    SCV: what you eat live rattatas?

-----Philosophy----
    Tbird: If a naked man trolls some animals in the woods and no one is there to witness it, did a naked man troll animals in the woods?

-----Fart...-----
    Wraith89: Fart

----------------------
    Together... we make Project Pokemon. Never forget all the good times we have had everyone!
    (If I forgot someone or if anyone wants a quote change, please let me know!)

Important Links
    PP Rules / FAQ / Inquiries / NO CHEATING / BBTags Guide / Anonymous BBS
    Guides I Have Written
    Competitive Battling Basics / Pokemon Black and White In-Game Movesets / Pokemon Black and White In-Game Battles / Gen IV Ability ID
    My Competitive Teams
    Divine Rights (Gen V) / Prometheus (Gen V) / Gloria in Excelsis (Gen IV) / Samson Agonistes (Gen IV) / Team Megaman (Gen IV) / The Misfits (Gen V)

Re: Help! I can't get the Wonder Egg in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of sky!!?

No there wasn't any egg in the all items code. I know he uses the All items Max HP PP Belly IQ codes and Quick EXP codes and sentry duty codes as well. Is there maybe a clear all items code?