Importing .pkm files into Emerald?

Mismagius

I just got a bunch of PKM files, and want to put the Pokemon into my Emerald game (I have the .sav file on my computer). I tried using the following programs to do so:

1. Pokebox GBA - Only opens pokemon files in .gpk or .gbn format. I noticed that both formats are 1KB in size, so I tried simply changing the .pkm in the filename to .gpk. The file seemed to open just fine, but I got a white box instead of a Pokemon, and I don't know how to put it in my PC.

2. Enciclopedia Pokemon - Won't allow me to access my PC boxes; only handles .3gpkm format (which is of a different file size than .pkm, apparently).

3. IR-GTS - I installed it using the .msi file, and installed Python, but the programs all close straightaway when I open them (even when I have no other programs running). Dragging PKM files onto the .py files does the same thing.

So yeah, at this point I'm stuck. Can anybody please help me with this?

**The PKM files I'm trying to import came from someone else's Emerald game (I have no idea how they managed to export the files in PKM format).

Huh, now that's weird... the person who I got the files from said they came from their own Emerald game, so how could they have even exported the files into .pkm format? *looks at the file size* Huh, they're 136 bytes, the same size as the ones from Soul Silver. Maybe the person migrated them first and then exported them to .pkm...

Is there any way to change the file size on these PKM files, or am I just stuck with not using them?

Use Attached

Select "80 Bytes Format"

Make sure the correct game is selected (in this case "1986 (U) Emerald ")

Create pokemon

Press "Samples to Code"

Highlight

CTRL+C

Open hex editor

Paste into hex values area

save to desktop as *.3gpkm or whatever file format your program uses.

Import with program.

PokemonMaker_v4.2&.rar

PokemonMaker_v4.2&.rar

• 8 months later...